11 DeLoreans

MacGuffin

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'17 Ford Mustang GT Fastback
These were parked outside an exhibition in Hamburg/Germany. Seems like it was a DeLorean owners club excursion of some kind. If anybody knows some details, please post here.

07-parkplatz-delorean.jpg

06-parkplatz-delorean.jpg

Wow, that's awesomeness!

Interesting how they all picked the same colour though, what are the chances? :D

How lame... they are all completely stock. They didn't even replace the lame factory rims.

Is it the Miniatur Wunderland by any chance?

I've always wanted a DeLorean. I'd do a V8 swap and get rid of the crappy transmission.

^ Have you seen any in Van? The DeLorean is one of the few cars I haven't seen in Vancouver.

And yes, I was kidding about the colour thing.

These were parked outside an exhibition in Hamburg/Germany. Seems like it was a DeLorean owners club excursion of some kind. If anybody knows some details, please post here.
Where? When? I live 5 km from Hamburg so maybe they are still there and I can ask them... ^^

Is it the Miniatur Wunderland by any chance?

Where? When? I live 5 km from Hamburg so maybe they are still there and I can ask them... ^^

Yes, was in front of the Miniatur Wunderland and the Hamburg Dungeon. I can only assume they visited one of the exhibitions while being on a DeLorean meeting or something. Sadly no background info available on the MiWuLa homepage.

Haha that is awesome. Also I don't get the color joke, were they only available in one color or something?

Yeah they only come in one colour because they are not painted. The outer bodywork is stainless steel.

Blurgh, bad joke on my part. :(

I always like making jokes of obvious facts that make more rabid car nuts on here go crazy. As Quadrax pointed out they were not painted so they're all silver... the unpainted body is one of the most defining things about the DMC-12.

^ Have you seen any in Van? The DeLorean is one of the few cars I haven't seen in Vancouver.

And yes, I was kidding about the colour thing.

There is always one or two at the Langley Show and Shine, other than that there was one that used to live in Deep Cove that I would see all the time, but I havn't seen it for a couple years.

@ Pizrak, I don't know whether that was a joke or not, so I'm going to answer it. The body is made for Stainless Steel, therefore, they do not rust.

How lame... they are all completely stock. They didn't even pick the 'flux capacitor' option.

Fixed the quote.

Despite their reputation, DeLoreans are really cool for some reason. Actually, the reason is gullwing doors. And Back to the Future.

The body is made for Stainless Steel, therefore, they do not rust.

Then what's on the hood of the car in the foreground in the first picture, looks like rust to me. :blink: