Random Thoughts....

So I was waiting to pull onto the highway yesterday and the woman behind me apparently thought it was time to merge regardless of traffic. The result was a broken rear bumper, damaged trunk, damaged side panel, and damaged tail light for me. The pic below is where it happened. The woman was pretty much where the dark car is and I was right in front of her. This is very annoying, almost as annoying as this motherfucking fiberglass sliver that embedded itself into my hand last week. I can't get it out and it keeps stabbing me from the inside.

Fucking thing sucks!
accident.JPG

So I was waiting to pull onto the highway yesterday and the woman behind me apparently thought it was time to merge regardless of traffic. The result was a broken rear bumper, damaged trunk, damaged side panel, and damaged tail light for me. The pic below is where it happened. The woman was pretty much where the dark car is and I was right in front of her. This is very annoying, almost as annoying as this motherfucking fiberglass sliver that embedded itself into my hand last week. I can't get it out and it keeps stabbing me from the inside.

Fucking thing sucks!
accident.JPG

you probably want to get that fibreglass sliver checked out by a doctor while you can still find it

If someone hit the back of my car like that id claim whiplash and get some money for it.

seriously. They'll pay attention while driving after that

If someone hit the back of my car like that id claim whiplash and get some money for it.

seriously. They'll pay attention while driving after that

Nah, I hate it when people do that. I absolutely refuse to claim anything beyond what actually happened happened. It was her fault so my deductible will be waived and that's all I really care about. Although I think you have to be 25 to get a rental in CT, so I might have to jump through some hoops on that end.

Nah, I hate it when people do that. I absolutely refuse to claim anything beyond what actually happened happened. It was her fault so my deductible will be waived and that's all I really care about. Although I think you have to be 25 to get a rental in CT, so I might have to jump through some hoops on that end.

yeah, I guess as long as you're not paying for the damages its alright

Random:

I live in a 9-storey building with 27 flats. The old woman living below us fell asleep while cooking yesterday and the firefighters were here again, for the third time in two months just because this one lady.
I'm afraid I'll arrive home one day and see the house burnt down.

I did exactly the same thing when I got rear ended last year. The courts are already too full with real criminals. They don't need people suing over stupid stuff. The other driver's insurance also covered my rental car which was nice.

you probably want to get that fibreglass sliver checked out by a doctor while you can still find it

This.

I had the same problem, but I didn't know what it was. The damn thing festered for weeks and I ended up needing surgery to remove it and a ball of inflamed muscle. The glass fiber doesn't show up on X-Rays and it's hard to see so they just remove the inflamed tissue so they don't loose it again.

But it's not inflamed or red or anything so I don't know if they'd be able to do anything useful, and I don't have the money or want to waste the time to be told to try some sliver remover or to wait to see if it becomes a real problem.

And on the topic of not having money, because of this thread I would like to know of anyone has an older iPod they wouldn't mind getting rid of. A flash based one would be best, though that does limit the capacity quite a bit.

still, 16,000 posts by one user seems a bit high to me, considering only 1 user here has more than 10,000 posts...

Not that I need to explain myself being a postwhore, but I was a regular poster on there for 5 years... and their games forum added to your postcount unlike FinalGear.

Funny you mention that, I have like 16,000 posts on there.

They're real ghey though so I stopped going there for general forum-ing when I found FinalGear. It just makes me appreciate this place more.

They all seem quite unintelligent as well, the only thing they are informed about is their own cell phone. That place sucks.

Finalgear ?ber alles.

I'm still working on it, just a little slower. ;D

That's just one half anyway. :p

I just bought myself one of those contoured memory foam pillows.

I feel a bit geriatric, but I bought it because I had no other choice. I hate the bouncy pillows filled with imitation feather and the actual feather pillows smell like absolute crap. I tried a pair with real down in it, and my house smelt like a chicken farm for a month.

So I figured I'd give the memory foam ones a try and now I'm rather excited to try it and see if it's worth the price. Does anyone here own any memory foam stuff and do you find it more comfortable than regular pillows?