Random Thoughts....

I've been told several times that us here in the northeast are the most impolite and unapproachable in the US.

Fuck you, I'm a Masshole!

Also, you're probably a Yankees fan, because CT is weird like that. What's up with that? All my friends from there are Yanks fans.

I agree, but amazon vouchers are awesome as they do sell just about everything.

I want to figure out how to use my $50 Borders gift card at Amazon, because stuff there is literally half the price.

So does Mr. Luther.

i_have_a_dreamcast.jpg

You do realize his name is Martin Luther King, not Martin Luther, right? :lol:

I built me a very sweet desktop PC today ... but I can't turn it on yet ... gotta wait for the HDD to cool down before I attempt the transplant. Oh, the anticipation ....

Now I need a new desk ... and a new book shelf .... and a new bed ... and a new chair.... :(

I built me a very sweet desktop PC today ... but I can't turn it on yet ... gotta wait for the HDD to cool down before I attempt the transplant. Oh, the anticipation ....

Now I need a new desk ... and a new book shelf .... and a new bed ... and a new chair.... :(

I hope you are doing a fresh OS install with the new hardware, right?

^You could do it with the older Windows...

Woo! I got a proper real-world job!!

She is so cute Adu!

\\Just wanted to beat mgkdk to it. :p

Fuck you, I'm a Masshole!

Also, you're probably a Yankees fan, because CT is weird like that. What's up with that? All my friends from there are Yanks fans.

I hate baseball.