Random Thoughts....

"Surfer boy" lives in Colorado. He drives around a truck full of construction parts for a living. I don't think he ever went to collage but he has COMMON SENSE.

Ugh. If I had a dollar for every time I heard "he doesn't go to college, but he has street smarts!", I'd be able to pay my female friends' crippling debt. It's no excuse for being a douchebag with no job and a "who knows? :shrug:" chance to support himself or even you. High maintenance? Is it cool to be a "fixer-upper" now or something?

I'm not writing off your crush here or trying to offend you, but speaking from experience with a former friend who lives at home with no job and treats his girlfriend like crap, even though she pays for his auto insurance with her meager job and supports his ability to drive a shitty Lancer ES with a body kit and 13" steelies, and the fact that despite getting in fights all the time and spending all his free time smoking weed that they've been together for 2 years now means that he's somehow doing something right.

And I do kind of agree with you on nerds, some of them are incredibly condescending and arrogant when it comes to how far-from-the-mainstream they position themselves.

I just feel bad for them because I'm a nerd at heart. :p

Put four Asians in front of a camera, and no matter how westernized/assimilated they are, they instantly revert to blithering fobs. Goddamn. I should know, I was one of them.

Hellz yeah.

n5525513_32084775_8319.jpg

Oh, and bewbz. :dance:

Last edited:
Who was it that did the pencil on boob video? katwalk?

We should do that but have a dart board (or something similar) and see who'd win using our boobs to launch sharp projectiles off of :lmao:

because the internet is mean, and likes to say HAY LOOK you could have this awesome person but YOU DON'T LIVE THERE LOL.
I've noticed. <_<

Man, I hope it doesn't cost too much to break my lease at my apartment.

I made a deskfan from a 120mm computer fan, a 9v battery and some wire.

:thumbsup: Thats such a brilliant. Cheap, practical, and I bet effective. All it needs is a variable resistor to change speed. Its also be cool to get one of those glowing ones. I might do this.

Am I the only one who doesn't 'get' or like fans?

All it does is recirculate the hot air back into your face... it's literally like it's rubbing your face in how hot and uncomfortable it is.

I wish I had an AC, and I'm already dreading the coming summer... even though the forecast calls for snow tomorrow.

Am I the only one who doesn't 'get' or like fans?

All it does is recirculate the hot air back into your face... it's literally like it's rubbing your face in how hot and uncomfortable it is.

I wish I had an AC, and I'm already dreading the coming summer... even though the forecast calls for snow tomorrow.

Living in Texas, fans are a godsend. Stagnant air is so much more unpleasant than circulating air. My room doesn't have a ceiling fan, so my room gets stuff fast. Even just having that little 120mm fan going is enough to keep the room from getting hot and stuffy.

I do admit to using a fan myself personally, but it usually just annoys me by reminding me how hot it is.

If all cars in North America come with ACs now, no reason houses shouldn't.

Meh, long pants it is then :(
... sunny and 4? over here, rising ... but windy (wich makes 4? feel like a lot less)...
Shawn said:
All it does is recirculate the hot air back into your face... it's literally like it's rubbing your face in how hot and uncomfortable it is.[...]
... try sweating. If you blow hot air on sweat, it will cool you ...

Hockey players are pussies :p
They obviously want to fight, but they are in hockey instead of a real combat sport because they are afraid that someone might hurt them in a fair fight.

Would you step out infront if a car that's going 50km/h? :p
That's what it's like to get a good clean hit in hockey..

[...]Random thought: I'm glad I've made it into my 30s and feel the same as I did in my 20s. Also glad that I haven't lost my hair. Glad that I'm attractive to women from the ages of 23-43. Only change is that I have some grey hair.
... wich I reckon helpes with the many ladies who?ve got a father-complex gone wrong ... wich I reckon aren?t that few ...

On the other Hand I don?t really like the thought of a women shagging me because she has "daddy-issues" ... creepy ... :blink:

Last edited:
... wich I reckon helpes with the many ladies who?ve got a father-complex gone wrong ... wich I reckon aren?t that few ...

On the other Hand I don?t really like the thought of a women shagging me because she has "daddy-issues" ... creepy ... :blink:

Well, I tend to avoid the problem children. The women who like me tend to like me because I'm honest and straight-forward with them. I don't try to impress them. I just be myself. They like it and it's easy for me.

Sigh.

I've been waiting for "the right time" to enlist in the Air Force (which has lasted about two literature-and-http://usmilitary.about.com-filled years now), and there's an increasing amount of evidence that said "right time" is drawing near. Among a vast number of other things, they announced not too long ago that they're looking for an additional 4,000 enlistments per year, so enlistment (and subsequent job placement for some codes) is pretty easy now.

The only thing really stopping me anymore is my neglected physical fitness and my worry that basic training wouldn't whip me into shape enough (or, more worryingly, I wouldn't be able to handle it), but apparently they just extended said training by two weeks (to 8.5)... so I'd essentially get more time to get my ass into shape.

Paging KaJuN, I need to pick your brain about PT.

That sounds pretty cool, Dogbert. Good motivation to pick up any neglected fitness regimes.

In related news I've put on 3.5kg since starting my very sedentary desk-bound job. eurgh. Time to get back to the gym.