Random Thoughts....

Wohoo, I managed to nag the half-point I lacked to pass my mechanics exam out of one of the guys at the post-exam review (you don't get your exams back once they're marked, you only get an opportunity to come and look at them, see what mistakes you did, bargain about points etc.)!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm friggin' stoked I got him to let me pass, re-attempting that exam would have been such a royal pain in the ass for several reasons.
So yay me! :mrgreen:

I see your ME exam and raise you thermodynamics. Passed, first attempt, 80% failure rate :mouse:

Last edited:
"The Chain" by Fleetwood Mac is now officially the most dangerous song to be playing while driving...

I got up to 175 kph without realising it as soon as the bass solo kicked in... :oops:

I see your ME exam and raise you thermodynamics. Passed, first attempt, 80% failure rate :mouse:

Congrats. :)
"Only" ~70% failure rate for mechanics here, so I don't care about the mark, I'm just glad I passed. The other exams turned out quite well, so I guess I can live with a 4.0 for mechanics. :D
Now on to mechanics Mk2, yay! :p

Last edited:
I just saw a Toyota Prius. Most disgusting feeling I ever had towards a car!!!! Even my poor country is not free of those things... Argh!

Now have that about every 2.3 seconds and every 72 seconds have a rush of that same feeling multiplied by a factor of 3.

Welcome to San Francisco.

I'm starting to like the taste of my own bile.

Saw a guy almost get pepper sprayed by the cops today. He was kicking and banging on the partition glass in the back of the police car so the cop hopped out of the front seat with the spray in his hand and told him if he didn't stop he was gonna get sprayed. The guy in the back started yelling about how he "ain't did nothin".... It was funny.

"The Chain" by Fleetwood Mac is now officially the most dangerous song to be playing while driving...

I got up to 175 kph without realising it as soon as the bass solo kicked in... :oops:

I have that issue with kickstart my heart by motley crue :lol:

I slept in till 9am today :D

(this is a big achievement for me...usually I'll get up at 7-7:30am regardless of whether I went to bed at 11pm or 3am).

I just remembered going on that 'London Ride' under Madame Tussauds in London... and I now have an irrational fear of Plague Doctors.

:shock:

Perhaps in an Astra. By far the worst has to be "Hell bent for Leather" by Judas Priest while driving a miata, top down, with another guy in the car...

Needless to say that song has been whipped from my ipod.

My laugh of the day came from reading this article, in which the writer preaches about the evils of.....denim.

I just remembered going on that 'London Ride' under Madame Tussauds in London... and I now have an irrational fear of Plague Doctors.

I remember those from studying Medieval Europe at school. Beaky things = scary. Doesn't help that I have a slight uneasiness about birds in general.

And you're already back home before 2AM? that's not really clubbing :D

I saw T-Pain in concert and he's actually more talented than the Auto-tune makes him out to be - halfway through the show he busted out an electric guitar, then played piano pretty well and followed that up with a nice long drum solo. Who'd have thunk it?

And yes, he did sing "I'm on a Boat." :dance: