Random Thoughts....

they all want you to come to them so they can flirt with you cuz you're pretty and like cars :lol:

So, My body hates me and my bum doesn't work properly so poo makes me have hemorrhoids. I just pooed and when I went to wipe my bum I goot a handful of blood. Yes another hemorrhoid burst. Splattered all over the inside of the toilet too.

Wth? What's in Nashville... that doesn't sound fun at all. :mad:

I went to nashville a few years ago on a job thing.. I was drunk for 5 days, then i went home again..

they all want you to come to them so they can flirt with you cuz you're pretty and like cars :lol:

:love: You so nice and honest! Lovefest!

I think I'm going to save my grand for a rainy day.. that's smarter than spending it on a trip. Or a trip closer to home at least.. aka in the States :lol:

Last edited:
So, My body hates me and my bum doesn't work properly so poo makes me have hemorrhoids. I just pooed and when I went to wipe my bum I goot a handful of blood. Yes another hemorrhoid burst. Splattered all over the inside of the toilet too.

WTF. Not hot.

You shouldn't have clicked the spoiler tab

You should give a quick explanation of why it's spoilered in the first place, or perhaps you shouldn't post that at all! :p

You're gonna itch soooooo bad when they scab! :lmao: My dad apparently has/had issues with uh.. those. :lol:

So today was awesome. Spent most of the afternoon with my boyfriend and 2 of his friends, went and had sushi with them and I didn't have to pay at all! :D then I went and met up with 2 of my other friends and got fuzzy handcuffs and browsed Lover's Package with them XD

also, tampons are amazing.
Sorry to any guys who read that. XD

mmmmmmmm, processed (plastic) cheese and chicken slices on crap oldish white bread. Dinner is served.

No way in hell am I going to the supermarket the day before a long weekend (and tomorrow morning the shops are shut due to ANZAC day). The hoards will all be there.

CRAP. I have managed to lose my licence in the context that it has fallen out of my handbag somewhere, most likely at the shopping centre I went to today. And of course the RTA is closed tomorrow for ANZAC day and closed on Sunday purely because it is Sunday (lazy bludging Government department), so I can't get it replaced until Monday, at a cost of $21. During that time, I will still have to drive and hope my learners permit and a record of it being lost with the police (along with my parent's affirmation if needed) will suffice in the unlikely chance I get pulled over. I am also going to have to drive to the RTA on Monday, wait with all the deadbeats who hang out there and hope to god they will take some form of ID that I have (apparently the do still take old licences for replacements). And I was looking forward to driving my little sister's new car tonight too.... It is an automatic Toyota Starlet (eugh....), but it would still be a cool new experience.

On the upside, getting my hair recoloured tomorrow, so that will be ok (and it will look nice in my new drivers licence photo). And we are going to the shopping centre to check for my licence (they are opening at 1pm), so hopefully somebody will have been nice and handed it in. *crosses fingers*