Random Thoughts....

That shit doesn't work. Put me and a group of people outside, and every single one of the fuckers go straight for me. They get me through my clothes!

Sorry, I rant. But biting insects are my lifelong mortal enemies.

Just got this for the front of my car. Looks hot! :D
http://img194.imageshack.**/img194/3029/imagejke.jpg

I'd use a blanket of some sort instead of being on the grass itself.

Woohoo, West Nile virus! :thumbsup:

Kinda wish I could go camping right now. Too bad I have work tomorrow. :mad:
A blanket, pah, don't need a blanket the grass is my blanket.
That shit doesn't work. Put me and a group of people outside, and every single one of the fuckers go straight for me. They get me through my clothes!

Sorry, I rant. But biting insects are my lifelong mortal enemies.
Another word:
Bats

We have 5 bats living in my area, helps keep the damn mosquitoes away!

tennisbugzap.jpg

Should be part of every woodland survival kit.

I'm about to crack from working third shift (11pm-7am). I've been doing it for almost a year, and I'm not too sure how much longer I can do it.

I downloaded the Grateful Dead packs for rockband...22 Bucks later and I am in love with their music even more. Not many bands can make me just melt into the song :D

American Beauty? That's even more full of win than their other stuff.

Clockwerk: Have fun!

I just wanted to keep everyone abreast of my schedule for tomorrow.
1) Wake up
2) Shower
3) Drive to my dad's
4) Fix his computer
5) Have him buy me plane tickets to Atlanta (Petit Le Mans) and New York (USMMA) for two trips :D
6) Drive to work
7) Yell at people at work who broke the computers. Ironic because their breaking the computers keeps me employed
8) Purchase miniature helicopter for later
9) Drive to our other office
10) Repeat step 7 at new office
11) Drive to school
12) Study for finance class
13) Sit through finance class (AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!) 5:30-7:50. Holy **** this guy is monotonous
14) Leave finance and drive back to the first office to meet friends for Harry Potter. Remember to bring TMNT playing cards, frisbee, helichopper
15) Go to dinner, get drunk
16) Walk to movie theater to sit in line for Harry Potter with g/f, friends, and a crap ton of high school aged girls
17) Remember the miniature helicopter? Yeppers
18) Harry potter
19) Get home 3:30 am
Sweet!

American Beauty? That's even more full of win than their other stuff.

I think there are two from American Beauty. Truckin' and Sugar Magnolia. All of the songs on there are a blast to play on Guitar, I really wanted a live Dark Star though, I could totally play that for 30 minutes straight and not get bored on guitar.

I really really really can't wait to get my Sennheiser HD650s so I can play/listen to them with those badboys.

^You should've seen that one coming :p