Random Thoughts....

It's official, my sister is a fangirl.

even after getting her ass handed to her by my parents she is still ?easily distracted? by this:

WARNING:For the sake of the awesomeness that is random thoughts, several parts of these post are wrapped in spoiler tags do NOT open this spoiler tags unless you are a not-a-dudeor extremely camp

4987538sasuke_uchiha.jpg

^just when i thought i was too grown up to hate a cartoon character

YagamiLight.jpg

KH2-Riku_cg.jpg

^i cant even play kingdom hearts around her anymore

i mean you start thinking what would happen when she discovers fanfics
or...if you show her this

414px-11804988719911.jpg

i'm guessing ?crisis?

how long does it take for a letter to reach Singapore from Melbourne?

The new season of Top Chef started tonight. One of the chefs, for her elimination challenge dish, prepared a little dish called "bacon donuts."

While the idea is pretty much the most awesome sounding food (ever.....IN THE WORLD!), her execution didn't turn out so well. Wolfgang Puck supposedly chucked one across the room after tasting it. Bravo is repeating it later, so I'll have to see if he really did.

*goes off to search for recipe for bacon donuts, bacon pancakes, bacon french toast, etc.*

My personal favorite recipe is to wrap bacon in.......bacon...:D

^yo dawg

The new season of Top Chef started tonight. One of the chefs, for her elimination challenge dish, prepared a little dish called "bacon donuts."

Yeah, I heard of those new things, called bagels aren't they?

Where do you get the "how many posts I've made on this thread" statistic from anyway?

128 posts... thought there'd be more, honestly.

Halfway through my trial HSC as of this morning too, but tomorrow is CAFS (essay fest) and monday is legal studies, and that isn't going to go well o_O

3 essays (4 pages each) in 2 hours isn't good for my hand either :(

EDIT: 400 posts!!!! That's an achievement for me, the most posts I've ever made on a single forum!