Random Thoughts....

All of you must compliment my otter to make me feel better.
409a80bc7bfbaab2f93edf871d69c501.png

the otter sucks lolol

some nice, shiny fur on that otter

About the girl's texting while driving commercial thing...

About the girl's texting while driving commercial thing...

I'm not gonna post the link, I'm sure if you're that interested, you can find it yourself.

Anyway, is it weird that I knew exactly what car they were driving when I first saw it? Or did anyone else notice it as well?

You do realize that not every TV in the world shows the same thing as yours right? I'm even in the US and have no clue what you're talking about.

I love Minor League baseball and dollar beer night! :cheers:

Warning, story of severe pro-ness:

Woke up about half hour ago (12:48pm Friday now) and I grabbed a hoody to put on. It was curled up on my floor cos I'd worn it yesterday.

Now, not realising what way was what (it's plain, no logos or anything) I start putting it on. All fine and dandy.

Then I put my head through the head part and my face is face-raped by the inside of the hood.

Yeah.

lol

I really like the show Drop Dead Diva. The stories and actors are very good for a Lifetime show.

Oh I totally forgot about the whole Thursday college party thing. I was a looser in college. Oh wait... still am.

I don't care that people forget I'm not a dude. If I did, I'd have a pink user name. I've had this SN for at least a decade and have frequently been mistaken for a dude. Not a problem. (And trust me the not-a-dudes got just as drunk on Thursdays, it just wasn't usually keg stands.)

I'm not girly at all in real life and it's kind of a "fail" situation. I'd rather not be constantly identified as something I fail at.

Hey I'm no longer in college either, but I was awesome in college*. However, "Thirsty Thursday" transcends college!

*I didn't drink much in college, I spent more time in the Library than in the bars

What the fuck, seriously. They're calling women who wear size 12 to 14 sized pants, shorts or skirts PLUS SIZED? What the FUCK?!

Just watched a video that was posted on MSNBC which I guess was on the Today show where a 20 year old (who doesn't look that young) did a photoshoot with Glamour magazine without airbrushing it. I would share the link but I don't know how for non-YouTube. Not sure what the back story is on that photoshoot, but the fact that they are now calling women who wear size 12-14 plus size instead of average! Even in their damned video they had a commentator state that the average woman now wears a size 12-14!! That is NOT fat!

God I hate the way people think now-a-days. So a woman who wears 16, or even 18 is now what, a cow? Grossly overweight? Sorry, but I've met average sized women with large bottoms and hips who have no choice but to wear a 14 or 16 because of that. What kind of message is this sending to already vulnerable women around the country? Perhaps even the world if it travels that far. We're already hounded to be slim and look as flawless as we can or we won't get any "men" because men want what's on the silver screen. :rolleyes:

/rant