Random Thoughts....

^ from the sound of it they are very stingy and horrid when it comes to money, so maybe finding some way of taking them out for lunch (maybe as an "apology" for your actions) or getting your grandfather to send them out for lunch while everybody else talks to him may work.

Of course the bill would be covered for them. They may be suss about it, but from what you say they would probably kill each other for a fiver (hey, there's an idea too... Sorry :)). The prospect of something for nothing should win them over enough to pry them away for an hour or two

That will not be possible. They know that if they are dragged away from my grandfather and his house for even an hour, we can talk enough sense to him to throw them out. I managed to talk some sense to him today, but it wasn't much help because he still had to get into the same car with my aunt, who undoubtely now insulted me to of him.. Also, he said and I quote: "I have no idea what's going on". This will be resolved as soon as possible, I just hope they can't do any damage to anyone before it. Im sure that if they can spend enough time there they are going to change the locks, etc. If my granny managed to throw all of other peoples stuff in the house away in 1 day, I can't even imagine what se can do in a week..:(

Also when I told my aunt to screw herself and go back to her miserable little flat in Espoo, she said that she is going to my grandfathers house, and "We have no business coming there".. I don't care what she thinks, we are going there. Most likely later today.

Neither me or my mother can even look at them without getting furious.

Last edited:
I am tired and your aunt reminds me of my step grandfather's family who tried to steal all my grandmothers things when she died, including MY CAR. MY CAR YOU EVIL HORRIBLE PEOPLE.
I am going to feed your aunt to the turkeys that live somewhere nearby that chase around the mail truck.

my lungs decided to have stabby pains now YAY

All of you must compliment my otter to make me feel better.
409a80bc7bfbaab2f93edf871d69c501.png

Last edited:
I love working on the SAE car.

Alright, me and my mom visited my grandfather again. It went better than expected. The Aunt and Granny were there, but they made sure to stay in the bedroom, and didn't say a single word to us. They were clearly upset about us being there which is good. We took my grandad out of the house and talked with him for about 15minutes, and he seemed quite clear and understandable. He just simply doesn't remember how horrible a person my grandmother is :( My mother made sure that he hadn't signed any papers, etc. and that his house & belongings are safe (We don't care about the money, but we just don't want a single cent to fall into the hands of deceiving, two faced, lying bastards..) Im pretty sure there will be progress in the next few days, and we are going to visit him every single day.

Infact, after seeing how angry my aunt gets when she is talked to. I've been thinking whether I should try and get her to punch me or sth. Just walk into her face and say: "if you really think Im an "underdeveloped kid who has issues with being polite"(very rough translation of what she called me today) don't say it, just punch me" Seeing her become agressive would surely make my grandad realize what sort of beasts he is now sharing his house with.

His brother is going to visit him in the next few days aswell.. We just need to act before they can get a hold of his house or sth..

actually Posmo that is pretty well thought out, annoy them till she want to hit you, then let her do it while making sure you have more evidence beside the inevitable bruising and what not, then show evidence to grandad.

alternatively, you can just annoy the ever-loving crap outta them

Alright, me and my mom visited my grandfather again. It went better than expected. The Aunt and Granny were there, but they made sure to stay in the bedroom, and didn't say a single word to us. They were clearly upset about us being there which is good. We took my grandad out of the house and talked with him for about 15minutes, and he seemed quite clear and understandable. He just simply doesn't remember how horrible a person my grandmother is :( My mother made sure that he hadn't signed any papers, etc. and that his house & belongings are safe (We don't care about the money, but we just don't want a single cent to fall into the hands of deceiving, two faced, lying bastards..) Im pretty sure there will be progress in the next few days, and we are going to visit him every single day.

Infact, after seeing how angry my aunt gets when she is talked to. I've been thinking whether I should try and get her to punch me or sth. Just walk into her face and say: "if you really think Im an "underdeveloped kid who has issues with being polite"(very rough translation of what she called me today) don't say it, just punch me" Seeing her become agressive would surely make my grandad realize what sort of beasts he is now sharing his house with.

His brother is going to visit him in the next few days aswell.. We just need to act before they can get a hold of his house or sth..

I don't mean to be intrusive, but I'm not sure I understand your grandfather's situation. Is he not "all there" mentally, or just unable to see your grandmother's true colors because she is acting like she still loves him? Either way, it sounds like he at least realizes something funny is going on, and I hope you can work with that.

Good luck, and tell your grandfather that you have the support of a handful of random strangers from other countries that you met of the internet :p

Sitting around outside, with a cold lowball of Tanqueray No 10, and a fat Dominican cigar, on a hot summer evening..... This is the life.