Random Thoughts....

Sitting around outside, with a cold lowball of Tanqueray No 10, and a fat Dominican cigar, on a hot summer evening..... This is the life.

..of someone who dies at an early age of liver disorders and lung cancer:lol:

Joking obviously :)

..of someone who dies at an early age of liver disorders and lung cancer:lol:

Nah, that ain't me.

a) cigars --> throat, mouth, tongue cancer
b) I only smoke like 5 or less cigars a year.

But liver failure? Yeah, I see that one coming in my future.... but fuck it! :lol:

my lungs decided to have stabby pains now YAY

All of you must compliment my otter to make me feel better.
409a80bc7bfbaab2f93edf871d69c501.png

I don't know which I like more, the otter or the Dratini watermark :lol:

I need an extension cord for my grandmother's iron.

I bought a standard 13A household one (they were all rated for 13A, the iron is 1600W or 13.3-14.5 A @ US voltage ~ 110-120V). It got warm at the iron/cord junction and scared the fool out of me even though the 2nd time I plugged it in there was no heat. My grandmother is blind with marked physical weakness so I freaked out and wouldn't let her keep it. Please don't ask why she's ironing! If you can get her to stop, I'll give you her phone number! Oh and my other grandmother's house burned to the ground 3 years ago so fire hazards are out of the question.

Does anyone know anything about higher rated extension cords? Unfortunately it also needs to be ~15 feet long. I'm pissed at Home Depot because I couldn't find a single extension cord in the entire store and the original cord came from Lowes and was obviously problematic. I'm guessing I need something heavy duty for power tools or something?

Chemical engineering for a large (by danish standards) company.

You forgot the most important one: LEGO

How could I forget?, anyway good luck with your Job and make sure to steal as much swag from Bang and Olufsen as you can before you leave :)

That will not be possible. They know that if they are dragged away from my grandfather and his house for even an hour, we can talk enough sense to him to throw them out. I managed to talk some sense to him today, but it wasn't much help because he still had to get into the same car with my aunt, who undoubtely now insulted me to of him.. Also, he said and I quote: "I have no idea what's going on". This will be resolved as soon as possible, I just hope they can't do any damage to anyone before it. Im sure that if they can spend enough time there they are going to change the locks, etc. If my granny managed to throw all of other peoples stuff in the house away in 1 day, I can't even imagine what se can do in a week..:(

Also when I told my aunt to screw herself and go back to her miserable little flat in Espoo, she said that she is going to my grandfathers house, and "We have no business coming there".. I don't care what she thinks, we are going there. Most likely later today.

Neither me or my mother can even look at them without getting furious.

Umm..if you don't mind me asking, what's the backstory on this?

I can understand the situation, when I was six my Dad's side of the family had some major catastrophe going on (I only know it was something about money, I was six), anyway we found they were basically leeching money of us, we ended up disowning them. They sometimes call us, but my sister always takes the phone from my Dad and instantly presses the end call button. Right now I'm pretty sure they're in a little cottage my Dad still owns in China so I'm pretty content and if ever feel the need to be extremely evil, I know where to find people to evict. :evil:

Last edited:
How could I forget?, anyway good luck with your Job and make sure to steal as much swag from Bang and Olufsen as you can before you leave :)

:lol: That was in October last year.

Umm..if you don't mind me asking, what's the backstory on this?

I can understand the situation, when I was six my Dad's side of the family had some major catastrophe going on (I only know it was something about money, I was six), anyway we found they were basically leeching money of us, we ended up disowning them. They sometimes call us, but my sister always takes the phone from my Dad and instantly presses the end call button. Right now I'm pretty sure they're in a little cottage my Dad still owns in China so I'm pretty content and if ever feel the need to be extremely evil, I know where to find people to evict. :evil:

Ive written quite a bit of the backstory on the last few pages of this thread. It would take me literally hours to write the whole story down, and frankly I can't be bothered :(

i'm beegining to worry about my dad's recent purchases (he is a sales executive):

-Executive sunglasses
-Bluetooth headset

i think next in the line of purchases

800px-Audi_A6_C6_Modellpflege_20090221_front.jpg

My first annoymous neg rep! :cheers:
I was expecting it to be about something more relevant than the disapprove of my sig, but anyway :lol:

Your sig is enormous.

I just got an email from my university that I can download and install Windows 7 Ultimate for free. I'm currently downloading, and pricing upgrades for my laptop which I plan to install it on. :mrgreen:

Random thought: It's my friends 21st birthday soon, so instead of getting her a proper birthday card I will inevitably get her a "Sorry your leaving" card or "Happy Birthday Granddad" card and then stick a picture in it, or write some terrible line in that she won't laugh at.

Last birthday card I got a friend was for a twenty year old girl and I got her a 6 year old boys card.

Just a thing.

Think it might become a tradition.

:D