Random Thoughts....

So is there some sort of organization system you have going that puts House after The Muppet Show, or do you just fill in shelves however they'll fit?

No organization really, though I did switch a few around for that picture. I figured it'd be stranger to have Monty Pythons Holy Grail, Muppet Show, Mary Poppins, and An American Tail 2 next to each other. :lol:

The hilarious thing is.. I think I CAN disable those programs from giving me updates on my mac. :lol:

that may be true, but it would have to buy a mac first, which is like saying explosive diarhea isn't that bad when you also have syfilis. And AIDS. And Cancer.

Why the Sam willy heck is Youtube recommending Myomectomy Vaginal Fibroid Surgery videos to me?!!!:blink:

been watching strange movies again?

The worst part is that it did have that option a few years ago, but they removed it.

Risking a bannination, I'd say FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuu

This summer. My aunt now works in the "willis tower" but nobody ever calls it that. It's still the sears tower, for now and FOREVAR.

Yes. Even I know THAT.

After a year of deliberating, Sonia and I will be working on having a child.

May I crap my pants now, since this is the end of unencumbered freedom?

yay! Congrats! You won't regret it. Also, kiss any free time goodbye. Srsly.

HV, douchetitties who "hacked" you could very well have just used a wireless keylogger. Moral of the story: people are assholes.

Just quoting this for 2 things : the awesome word "douchetitties" and the general knowledge that people are assholes.

Why can't I be normal? :sad:

Again, you are. It's called being 14. Get over it.

Strange thing is, even though I go to some fancy shmancy school, it doesn't work like 90210 or Gossip Girl at all.

BEST.
QUOTE.
EVAR.

Also, BREAKING NEWS, real life isn't the same as stupid shitty TV shows. ZOMG. More at 11.

*jealous* Still 7?C here

:cheers: killpanda!

And LeMans GTR, you can't be on an internet forum and be normal at the same time...trust me, I've been there, done that. Got bullied a shitload at school, but I turned out fine...on medication and in therapy, but completely fine! :lol:

And on a semi related note, I just watched the doco Stephen Fry did on manic depression. I suffer from generalised anxiety and depression as opposed to any kind of mania, but it's still a really insightful doco into the lives of mental illness sufferers. I'm going to make my family watch it because it's hard sometimes to explain things to them.

Hmmm from what I can remember the bullying and group mentality was worst at around 14. But it never fully goes away.

Well, if you're good at it, you might end up at good ol' Baylor...where I am.

And if you're particularly excellent at the stupid bullying and intimidation bit, they might even offer you a spot on our Board of Regents.

I got a cup of tea to go at the cafe this morning before my lectures. The lids they had were too small, and half of the scalding contents ended up on my hand:(

I really want to see that Stephen Fry doc...but my computer said it only has 3 MB of space left on it's hard drive. Oops...

I guess I should watch and delete a few things. :(

it was a really interesting documentary.... I never knew the bipolars had such big problems...

Gah, I laid down for a nap yesterday because I had a headache and overslept filming for our group project. I'm not looking forward to class this morning. Hopefully they're not too mad, but ughhh. :( I feel like poo.

Ah humbug, I passed my mid course exam in maths against all odds which mean I probably need to stop skipping classes to pass the final exam and the course.

Don't know if I should be really happy :D or a bit mad. :mad:

Ummmm.... Just woke up to really bad pain in my lower abdomen, about in line with my hip bones in the middle of my stomach. Horrendous for about 15 mins, then it faded away and I feel fine now. Paranoia says it is appendicitis, web diagnosis says indigestion. And no, it is not cramps :p

going to stay awake for a bit to make sure the paranoia isn't right and that my appendix isn't rupturing :lol: (happened to my close friend earlier this year :()

Four years only appears fast when you look back on it. It's still crazy long when you're living it. Strange thing is, even though I go to some fancy shmancy school, it doesn't work like 90210 or Gossip Girl at all. At least they're easy to understand and to draw the line, but in real life it seems always to be seven different shades of grey.

My school life was (is?) far from typical, but through Middle and High school I found a circle of friends and ignored everyone else. That said I haven't gone to a normal public school since 2nd grade and I honestly was never exposed to much of anything like that.

Sesame Street was really so much more awesome before they shifted the demographic down to include 2 year olds. That one with Kermit finding rhyming words, no one teaches like that anymore. That was just epic.

And on a semi related note, I just watched the doco Stephen Fry did on manic depression. I suffer from generalised anxiety and depression as opposed to any kind of mania, but it's still a really insightful doco into the lives of mental illness sufferers. I'm going to make my family watch it because it's hard sometimes to explain things to them.

That one was particularly difficult to watch, and I've seen lots of mental health docs. I got the feeling he had a very hard time making it.

I really want to see that Stephen Fry doc...but my computer said it only has 3 MB of space left on it's hard drive. Oops...

I guess I should watch and delete a few things. :(

It's on youtube, or at least it was. Quality isn't great, but you don't have to download.

Edit: Part 1 here, user looks to have the whole thing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nXgZlvjkAo

Last edited:
I am completely fucked. I've become a living case of how to lose friends and alienate people. You see I haven't been on the school's outdoor ed program for a couple of years now, the first time was because it was on the Chinese Mid-Autumn festival and my parents and I wanted to stay with my sisters in Hong Kong for the time and now it's because I rolled my ankle before and my Dad still doesn't want me doing anything too strenuous on it...and also because I didn't want to go, the ankle just happened to come at the right time(like hiking for example). Now everyone in my class freaking hates me and is ignoring me because I said I would go and then I didn't (which they have every right to). So now they've binded together not to talk to me or just to tell me that nobody likes me. One of them (which I hated) told me that my friends don't like me and that there a reasons why nobody likes him and everyone supposedly likes him.

Why can't I be normal? :sad:

I'm not gonna repeat the same things everyone else is telling you, because, while it's true that in 4 years you'll never have to see these people again and you'll wonder why you ever wanted them to like you, RIGHT NOW you have to live with them and it sucks big time.

My advice is just keep getting up and going to school and don't change yourself for them. But try to keep a low profile in the meantime. Don't make yourself a target. They want to find any reason to dislike you and they'll do it, but you don't need to make it easy for them, so don't rise to their challenges. Ignore them as much as possible.

And, if that's lonely, try to find the other people they do this too (because trust me, you're not the only one) and make friends with them. When I was in high school my group of friends was the group of kids that didn't fit in with the rest of the school. I know people talked about us behind our backs and made fun of us, but it didn't matter to us because we enjoyed being together.

Anyway, don't let them get you down. Everyone is miserable when they're 14. You ARE normal.

Last edited: