Carbage

How about ugly MGs?

MG_Metro_6R4_001.JPG

Argatoga, I believe you may have failed there.

Yes yes. It is fast. But still ugly.

Heh. I'll admit to my failure here. But I at least was able to get someone to defend an MG, that's a kind of win in my book. :p

i beleve you both failed here because 1 mg was a proper build group b rally car and that ugly looks was needed to improve stability on the road

prosmos posted car is a proper raly car build in progres later i think he will put turbocharged engine in the back and stuff like that

i beleve you both failed here because 1 mg was a proper build group b rally car and that ugly looks was needed to improve stability on the road

prosmos posted car is a proper raly car build in progres later i think he will put turbocharged engine in the back and stuff like that

The car I posted is NOT a rally car build, what it is, is a BarryBoys "Shed of the Month" -award winning piece of shit.

1202091457a.jpg

Now that's carbage. Awful car, awful "graphics".

Also, the Metro 6R4 is NOT carbage. :p

I remember that Rover one on Barry Boys. I love how he chose a four-door 1.1 as well.

And no, nammed, that peice of shit car will never, ever be a fire breathing rally monster like a real 6R4. It's a basket case with a ton of fibreglass shit stuck on it.

Anyone can call group B rally cars ugly, and in a way they are, but in a really cool way. Substance over style. None of them, however, can ever be called carbage.

Last edited:
The car I posted is NOT a rally car build, what it is, is a BarryBoys "Shed of the Month" -award winning piece of shit.

i think hes just builing a replica .... and replicas are good till they look like the car he is wanting to recriate and as far as i can see he has done it wrong badly hes not using carbon fiber or any of that stuff he just welds trash bins to his car and this will end up in 300000kg car so thank you prosmo for opening my eyes :p

Since we're hopefully approaching page 400, I really think somebody should go to urban dictionary and add "Carbage" with a proper definition because some people still missing the point.

Example: Nissan Laurel Altima AKA Cefiro. A pretty normal car with a nice fan base.
jk810m.jpg

Awesome!
jhv3iq.jpg

[YOUTUBE]TAoldjeWcRc[/YOUTUBE]

Carbage
28i8fbs.jpg

Sounds good.

Last edited:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO4VPzWqZBA&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Did I win?

that maxima is the bestestest carbage in the world...
what does FOUREZ mean anyway?