Random Thoughts....

I wish high school things would quit haunting me.

I'm 29 and wish the same thing :hug: Hope it gets better. College is better, the people at least. The work still sucks, work always sucks, but the people make it worthwhile.

Work does suck unless it's something awesome and you enjoy it.

Thinking about cooking something for tomorrow. Don't know what yet.

Goddammit I've lost my birth certificate. I know I've probably left it in a safe and secure spot somewhere (unless it was in the car and got thrown out when I decided to clean it out a week ago) but damned if I can remember where. I don't wanna have to pay $50 for a replacement...

Nevermind, found it. Everyone relax.

Last edited:
Goddammit I've lost my birth certificate. I know I've probably left it in a safe and secure spot somewhere (unless it was in the car and got thrown out when I decided to clean it out a week ago) but damned if I can remember where. I don't wanna have to pay $50 for a replacement...

HOLY SHIT OH NO

Nevermind, found it. Everyone relax.

Oh ok good.

Red_Bull is an alien hatched from an egg?

'k.

Maybe he's going through a lot of stuff lately, or not feeling 100%?

I dunno, just an idea.

Perhaps, but if I ask him about it, he'll brush me off. I just look forward to chatting to him when I'm online, so when we don't talk, or don't talk much, I feel disappointed.

It's something that can happen in friendship, one person stops talking to the other and they kind of drift apart. I've noticed it happening to me several times, the best way to stop it is to get together with that person and do something fun.

Perhaps, but if I ask him about it, he'll brush me off. I just look forward to chatting to him when I'm online, so when we don't talk, or don't talk much, I feel disappointed.

Mhmm, that doesn't seem good.
But I don't know him, so anything more I say would be pure speculation.

In other news, I watched Green Street Hooligans for the first time, holy crap was I immersed in that movie, and I'm not being sarcastic.

I felt like I was there at times, I walked out of my room afterward wondering for a second where I was, lol.

I'm wishing that my toy sonic screwdrivers would work for real, that would be sweet!

^^I think this may be part of why I enjoy Karoug's videos. I have no clue what's going on in the comment section...See...I have no idea what's going on, but they look happy.

Unlike me. :cry:

Back to the cocozybox...

translation of song title: A girl who is strong! :)

Aww.

I don't feel so strong. Didn't even feel like eating until 1 AMish, and even then it was hard to stuff down a sammich.

Norwegian Fun Fact! #1: The number to call the police is OFFICIALY 112. However you can use 911 and still reach the police, simply because norwegians watch to many american movies.

Last edited:
I think you can use 911 here too!

Why must we follow America with everything ......

Imho the number should be the same all over the world. You never know when you need to call and at that point you don't want to be guessing what is the number in that part of the world.

most countries have an auto reroute, it's 999 here, but 112 and 911 go to that as well

Speaking of sammich. I do love me some pb&j.

I'm almost out of peanut butter. :(

My robot army is holding your peanut butter hostage.

Acquiesce to my demands or say goodbye to your PB&J forever!!!!!