Random Thoughts....

Probably only Americans will know of this, but has anyone else here heard of (or know of) the Cheyenne Frontier Days?

Anyway, I've been asked to drive the Mustang in their parade. :blink:

Do it. Get someone to take pics.

Maybe I'm out of the loop and/or haven't been paying attention but I didn't know Dave from David's Farm was a member here.

That's a Final Gear t-shirt isn't it?

It is a FG shirt, i wonder what's his username (assuming of course he has one)

FU!

still have to work an hour before it's even friday evening :mad:

:D

Welcome to Friday 9:00 AM, Actually i want this friday to be a Groundhog day loop since i go back to uni next monday :(

Just think of it that my weekend is almost 10 hours old, so the end is closer...

Rap/Hip Song about Appetisers on Rage....That's it! Stop the world. I want to get off.

WATCH THIS.....NOW!!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gEDUDmZkyc[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Holy crap. I can't be bothered to look closer right now but the person sitting next to me at work is browsing a forum that looks exactly like Finalgear. Is this a standard VB theme?

EDIT: I also can't be bothered to read the 100 or so pages since I was last in this thread.

the theme is called FinalGear V2.0 so i guess he's browsing finalgear, look his username.

the theme is called FinalGear V2.0 so i guess he's browsing finalgear, look his username.
The FG theme is a modified version of some other theme iirc.

Haha, on the subject of seeing FinalGear in unexpected places, the TA I had for one of my film classes posted something about watching TG on his facebook and someone was like "FinalGear!" in the comment thread.

I wonder if he goes on the forums? "Hmm. There was a bunny like that in a PM1 project once..."

Last edited:
I just realized that I have time tomorrow to visit the USS Intrepid museum before seeing Carrie Fisher's show. :dance:

I have been cranky all day today and lamenting ever getting out of bed for quite some time. Then I realized I have a laptop. Even cross-eyed avatar cat has recognized the wisdom of my ways and has joined me in posting this from the flannel wonderfulness. Remind me why we ever get out of bed anyway?

I was wondering the same thing right up until I looked at my alarm and it was oh-shit-I-have-to-leave-for-work-now o'clock.

In other news the ex-bf/bestfriend is talking to me! About UFC and cage fighting, but still, it's something.

Well, If I was in your place, I would have ended the conversation by informing him I am a militant lesbian suddenly and to please, please never call me again.

I mean, really. You talk about that stuff to your mates, not a lady.

Unless you've installed a fridge and toilet in your closet.....

If you broke out the tape measure, my toilet is probably closer than my closet, but I do have to go downstairs for food. Darn. Anyway, being depressed and going back to bed is the best.

Last edited: