The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

I have a hose so I point it away from myself until the water is hot. I win.

that hardcore guys face still cracks me up... but I'm the same... waiting with the hand stretched out is fer sissies I tells ya!

why is there only one shower in that household :p

What if everyone in the household likes their showers at different temperatures?:|

They usually have temps stamped around the rim, and the knob has a pin. You just need to know the number you like, turn it to that, and you're golden. No different than lifting or putting down the toilet seat before you go in. :)
(potential hotlink fail)
AAAAC1-7iwUAAAAAAFZ9Ug.jpg

Last edited:
The worst shower in the world is mine, which only goes to moderately warm until after you get through the ball-scaldingly hot range. And the knob was installed wrong and nobody told me, so the first time I showered in it I didn't know where the warm range was, since the extremes were beside the no water point, which was marked like how the nice happy medium point in a properly installed shower would be.

The worst shower in the world is mine, which only goes to moderately warm until after you get through the ball-scaldingly hot range. And the knob was installed wrong and nobody told me, so the first time I showered in it I didn't know where the warm range was, since the extremes were beside the no water point, which was marked like how the nice happy medium point in a properly installed shower would be.

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/ka/kajun/2010/01/20/jumpman16t0mmy.jpg

Fast forward to 6:00!!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmkDmn_OETk[/YOUTUBE]

Sorry to change from shower-related convo. :lol: Though sometimes when they would randomly turn off the hot water (or water, period) in my apartment building I would be this angry:

gNVkN.png

My landlords refuse to turn down the water heater any more because they believe we will be unhappy with the temperature.

The water coming out, when set to all-the-way hot is 167F the last time I checked it. That is AFTER it was turned down.

"Most adults will suffer third-degree burns if exposed to 150 degree water for two seconds. Burns will also occur with a six-second exposure to 140 degree water or with a thirty second exposure to 130 degree water. Even if the temperature is 120 degrees, a five minute exposure could result in third-degree burns."