Random Thoughts....

Nooooo idea why I said Bennigan's. Yeah, Benihana, where they must have a Japanese hiring quota for the waitstaff. For once, affirmative action works in favor of Asians.

YAY IRL FRIENDS :p

Heading that way now....

Must... resist... urge... to... run over.... journalist....

Anyone here have/play "Words with friends"?

Why is it whenever I come to the realisation that I've had a really shit day it always turns out to be a Tuesday?

Oh well. A couple or three beers and a bottle of excellent Chilean Shiraz to wash down my dinner will probably help even if Wednesday may be painful.

santanapenguin

:)

:D

Created. GL.

Also: I fucking ADORE this internet connection at work. It's taking only 4 minutes to dl the 720p version of TG 15x01 from Quiky's FTP. Going at 4.5 MB/s atm

Last edited:
Oh and Spectre: you shouldn't have peeled out of that parking lot, you should have done a full-on burnout if you really wanted to annoy those WASPs.

Got back from my (nearly) daily walk, sweating like crazy, feet aching, dying for some water and a piss, what does Mum say the second walk in the door?

"Oh you're back. Could you run upstairs and turn on the immersion?"

Thanks, Mum :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm going to sound absolutely noobish, but what exactly are WASPs? Urban Dictionary tells me it's a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant, a preppy person from a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant background or an angry black and yellow-striped insect, one of which I already know about.

I'm going to sound absolutely noobish, but what exactly are WASPs? Urban Dictionary tells me it's a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant, a preppy person from a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant background or an angry black and yellow-striped insect, one of which I already know about.

Specifically that, but mostly just uptight, upper-class white people.

Oh and Spectre: you shouldn't have peeled out of that parking lot, you should have done a full-on burnout if you really wanted to annoy those WASPs.

The Pathfinder really doesn't have enough power to do that when it's got good traction ("I want my 4.6 gears back!") especially now that it has the LSD. :p The last time I went through there I had the XJR and it went around that parking lot roundabout sideways without a second thought; I'd thought the stone paving was lower traction than it was. Oh well.

How long until boarding now, or is it delayed indefinitely due to maintenance/incompetence?

Last edited:
I'm going to sound absolutely noobish, but what exactly are WASPs?

W.A. Sheaffer Pens. Lower tier pens than standard Sheaffer brands, noted for use of "circuit board" patterned plastics and the always interesting "Screaming Souls in Purgatory" plastic:

https://pic.armedcats.net/n/na/nabster/2010/06/29/Wasp2.jpg

:lol:

I'm going to sound absolutely noobish, but what exactly are WASPs?
This is W.A.S.P.
[video=youtube;TsoLb-E7oy8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsoLb-E7oy8[/video]

The elections,the same as pigs choosing their butcher.

Oh cock. I missed the UPS man while taking the dog for a little walk. The last couple times I've gotten parcels from UPS they wouldn't even have been here yet, damn you and your unpredictable delivery times! Damn you! Of course there's COD so he couldn't just drop it, otherwise they always do. Pfft, I had a Canada Post guy drop a package once even though it said on it in bold letters "do not safe drop", not that I mind or anything, I live in super low crime suburbs on a little bay off a dead end at the end of a long street. Damn it, I really wanted my new headphones today, but oh well I've got another package coming from the Canada Post man tomorrow too so whatever.

Had my last exam (of school, before uni) today. Woooooooooooo.