Random Thoughts....

I'm posting this to lazily check my join date and add one post to my post count.

EDIT: God I've been here for almost 6 years

Last edited:
Long day at work. nice to just sit back, put the feet up with a cup of tea.
270234284.jpg

I feel so proud of my mother. She was checking an employees evaluation report thing, and said to me "I think I'm going to have to fire her." I asked her why, and she said "she's submitted a performance report written entirely in Comic Sans."

Now I know where I get my irrational hatred from :lol:

You don't even need a font nerd to know that's unprofessional, it's like writing a resume in Starburst

You don't even need a font nerd to know that's unprofessional, it's like writing a resume in Starburst

I tried writing one in wingdings once......that didnn't work either.

Reactions: MWF

What do you mean, unprofessional? Add some lens flares and water reflections and throw some glitter on that bitch and you'll be guaranteed a job! Or at least I know I would go out of my way to make sure someone like that gets a job shovelling human waste byproducts in the city's underground sanitation facilities (shovelling shit in the sewers)

Never heard of Starburst. Just Googled it. And now, my reaction:
34182_o.gif

I tend to use Calibri in MS Word and Excel, a little less common than Arial and TNR but good enough to be professional.

Gets me thinking, what font do most people here use on a daily basis?

I tend to use Calibri in MS Word and Excel, a little less common than Arial and TNR but good enough to be professional.

Usually it's Calibri or Helvetica, Cambria if I want serifs. I don't like TNR. I've also got a soft spot for Futura.

Because it's warm? We had snow earlier today, and then rain, then it was snow again.

Because of that apples vs oranges "info"graphic a little while ago in the funny pictures thread, I made an orange pie today after messing around with a couple tests yesterday. Did it so it wasn't bitter at all, orangey and awesomesauce. /weirdo/culinary sadist

It snowed on the way into work today, fucking 42 degrees on April 4th and it's still snowing.... I'm not even in Canada!

It's good enough for most people but anyone who actually cares thinks it's awful. Sounds like a Corolla alright.

Used Arial in school and switched to Calibri when I got MS Office 2007 which I used through-out uni, for much the same reason as you. Not as common as the others but still good enough to be submitted on a report.

CalvinHobbes said:
It's the Toyota Corolla of fonts.

Bahaha, so true!

Last edited:

I agree, I prefer Calibri.

Random thought of the day/week/month: breastfeeding effing hurts, owwwww :neutral: