Porsche target practice

jack_christie

Forum Addict
The silver sports car was donated to an American gun club by a wealthy motorist who was fed-up with the vehicle's constant engine problems.

article-2006986-0CACDB1E00000578-18_634x424.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-practice--owner-got-fed-motor-problems.html

Would hate to see that done to a good car.

Didn't this just happen with a lambo and some sledgehammers? Apparently it is now popular to smash up your unreliable supercar.

That's a very expensive way to get yourself mentioned on the news section in Top Gear.

Could be a new body finish option: 'Lead Ricochet'

That's a very expensive way to get yourself mentioned on the news section in Top Gear.

Doubt they'll bother. Jezza killed a 911 himself years ago in one of his videos. That said he might use to wind up Hammond.

Well you know what they say, if you can't beat 'em.......

.....drive 'em to a gun range and let people shoot the fuck out of them.

Didn't this just happen with a lambo and some sledgehammers? Apparently it is now popular to smash up your unreliable supercar.

As others said, a 996 Carrera is hardly a supercar - you can get one for under $20k. A Lamborghini on the other hand...

A loss of a 996 is hardly something to be lamented.

That said, HAHA!

The owner probably had a low mileage example that suffered from the all to common RMS failure or something. I for one, would not pay more than half the car's value to repair it, especially a 996.

As others said, a 996 Carrera is hardly a supercar - you can get one for under $20k. A Lamborghini on the other hand...
I am sorry I am bad at identifying bashed up 911s, they do kind of look the same :lol:

gee, what's with all the 996 hate in here? Jealous much?

I'm with you on that, not like it was a Boxter....
Out of all the 911 Models there have been so far ... the 996 is clearly the least desired. "Used" prices indicate that very well ...

It might be a good machine, but 993, 964 or the 901 reach a lot higher prices despite being slower and older.
I'm going to employ a technique one of my friends uses when I bash on car.
Yeah... but you would still drive it if given a chance

Last edited:
I'm going to employ a technique one of my friends uses when I bash on car.
Yeah... but you would still drive it if given a chance

Isn't that also known as the Kim Kardashian Response......?