Guess That Car game - By Clues Only

Yes it's named after that. But the car i'm looking for is the coup? version of a car named after a 1930s racer. The 8C is not a coup? version of another car.

Okay to clear things up, i was saying here that alok was right that the 8c was named after another 8c... not that the car i'm looking for is named after the 8c

Ok, the 30's sportscar is 1938 Alfa Romeo 158 Alfetta. Now the 4-door named after it is either 1972 Alfetta or current 159 as Alok suggested (158-159, looks similar). In that case coupe you're looking for is either GTV (it was based on alfetta apparently), or current Brera that is based on 159.

P.S. I'm really feeling lazy to be making new question :(

EDIT: Ok, I think I'll come up with something after all, if adu confirms

Last edited:
Here come the clues:

This car's special feature is engine. Not engine's configuration, which is pretty common, but the way this engine was put in the car.
According to my google-research only 2 production cars ever used this kind of engine in this way (ok, after the war at least, god knows what people did in the beginning of the century).

Name either one of those 2. Or both, after you find one, second is easy.

Last edited:
No. Ok, there probably can be multiple solution to this question, so let me rephrase a bit:

Engine itself is common. Placement itself is common. Combination of two is what's unique to these 2 cars.

blegh, i seem to be unable to count properly today, it is 18 years, not 22.... :wall: :hammer:

EDIT: And not a VW, they stopped making rear engined cars only 4 years ago....

Last edited:
Renault Clio V6?

EDIT: Never mind, the MR Renault Sport Spider was made between the Clio V6 and the 5 Turbo.

BMW M1
just so im reading the question correctly, you mean that one company for 18 years had been putting the engine in lets say the front then all the sudden one year popped it in the boot?