Hamster's Helmet - the next steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have created such a virus. They're called girlfriends and pubs :p.

ZING! :lol:

But yeah, I didn't think the design needed touching up, really. Remember that the painter will do it his way anyway, and that's cool by me.

any updates?

They have created such a virus. They're called girlfriends and pubs :p.

Reality check: people that are obsessed with WoW and videogames in general can't get girlfriends or their girlfriends leave them and would rather stay in and play a game than go and socialize at a pub. So honestly, if that's the virus, it's not really effective.

Good news guys!
I have an address!
FBC I'm PMing you now!

And to top my fantastic day, i have just got two tickets to next Wednesdays Top Gear filming.

Oh life could not be any sweeter.

I need to lie down now, with a beer or two.

And to top my fantastic day, i have just got two tickets to next Wednesdays Top Gear filming.

Oh life could not be any sweeter.

I need to lie down now, with a beer or two.

wear a certain color top, so we know its you :)

Spray paint FG on the front, or the back :)

or take a big foam hand with FG on it :lol:

Last edited:
Congrats ttyrants - sweet. Anyway - about the Helmet - its at the painters right now or what? Whats the current situation? When are we expecting it done? Any advance on what was predicted before?

Spray paint FG on the front, or the back :)
On the helmet? I believe we decided against it as we don't want to turn it into a big ad, and having our site on it would make him less likely to show it on the show probably.

Last edited:
Anyway - about the Helmet - its at the painters right now or what? Whats the current situation? When are we expecting it done? Any advance on what was predicted before?

No change from previous - helmet at painter, painting to commence end of Jan (so now), will take two or three weeks.

On the helmet? I believe we decided against it as we don't want to turn it into a big ad, and having our site on it would make him less likely to show it on the show probably.

Bingo - no need for it be on the helmet. Richard will know where it came from, as do we, that's all that matters.

Next job is to draft up the letter to accompany the helmet - I'm going to draft in some of our FG wordsmiths to help with it (I was going to create a thread for it - but that would just end in a mess - this way we can pull something together, and then get feedback for tweaking if need be)

Last edited by a moderator:

I think he meant on ttyrants' shirt

well,
since they promised never to mention the crash on ythe show...doesn't that hamper the chances of the helmet bein on TV? lest they do it discreet like like have it in an event..which means you'd hafta wait till next series.
Either way im just hoping for a signed letter or something. which, i think one from US should be sent when the helmets ready to be shipped to BBC.

Richard will respond officially after receiving the gift. I have that on good authority.

Status
Not open for further replies.