Test Drive Unlimited

Hmm, think I should make a club so you can all join? Although to join, I think you'd have to have me on your friends list and to add me to your friends list, I think you'd have to see me ingame. Or am I missing something?

We have a club on the Xbox360 side.

oh yeah you used to be a member or cliff dwellers so i joined that. what club are you in now, i must join :mrgreen: tell me where to find the clubhouse :)

I stopped playing and I'm not in a club, so... but if you have NAIDANAC A on your list or WOLFBURSOLDAT then you can probably get onto the FG club

Another problem I'm having. I spent the entire day today playing it (I know...), and yet never once saw an online race, nor a player. The only players I ever see are the in game ones, with simple names such as 'Tim' and 'Lisa'. How do I get online?

So I hear, but I don't think they are interfaced with each other.

PS: someone get me a 360.

Another problem I'm having. I spent the entire day today playing it (I know...), and yet never once saw an online race, nor a player. The only players I ever see are the in game ones, with simple names such as 'Tim' and 'Lisa'. How do I get online?
:lol: @ Tom and Lisa

Once you make an offline profile, it stays offline. To play online, you need to go and make a new profile and make it the online type. Then when you cruise, you'll see other people.

I know, it's retarded, but that's how it is.

If you can, go ahead and create it. My online nick is Mischief0007.

I stopped playing and I'm not in a club, so... but if you have NAIDANAC A on your list or WOLFBURSOLDAT then you can probably get onto the FG club

Ya btw those are the same person:p And I sold TDU about 2 months ago and I believe I left as club leader or some sort.

Actually they're not, I spelt your GamerTag from memory and put a U where and E is suppose to be a missed the U before the B!

Just a question, how do you make a bookmark at a location? Thanks.

I'm having a problem someone here had a few pages back but I haven't seen a solution. I completed all but one race but couldn't find the last time race on the map. I explored every road on the island at that point so it should definately show up, but it's still not there when I filter for unsuccessful races... I've completed everything else (races and missions).

Is this a known bug or am I missing something? (This is on PC).

Just a question, how do you make a bookmark at a location? Thanks.
You have to unlock the feature. It'll show up on your pause menu (press P).

I finally drove all the roads the other day. Woot!

Although actually I didn't. I had just the main city left and had done like 2/3 of it when it went "congrats!".

Haha, ya.

Piece of crap. I did the Millionaire's Challenge in 60:01:33 with the Stage 3 Enzo. Any tips or suggestions?

try not to crash too often :p

Other than that: try bikes, i did it over 5 mins quicker on a bike than i did it in a car. Besides, the enzo is overrated imho. Especially in TDU.

Last edited:
I did it in 55 min in the stage 3 enzo, and I was quicker in the round the island race with it than with the F1 the Murcie and CCR. Mind you, the Enzo was the first one I tried it with.

My best tip: Don't look at the timer, everytime you ddo, you are very prone to crashing.
Second best tip: Once you get more then 1 full police batch, stop and pay the fine!