Random Thoughts....

Does anyone have a demonoid invite they want to share with me? :)

@ BCS: I once had a friend's dad yell at me to get the hell of his property as he was sick of the noise everyone was making - but I'd literally just walked in...

Even if you want to remain sober Dublin is expensive, and food is also a fortune. You should of tried Bulmers, Irish cider it's very good.

Well, I tried that in fact, it looked nice on the picture. But if I want to drink alcoholic lemonade I'll get me a bacardi breezer :p. Beer shouldn't taste fruity, it should just taste like beer.

Fuck, I hate people.

Here's a protip for you all: if you're a girl, and you're going to throw a 22nd birthday party for your boyfriend and serve alcohol to him and his engineering friends, DON'T HOLD THE PARTY AT YOUR UPTIGHT PARENTS' HOUSE WHILE THEY'RE HOME.

So, yeah, my buddy's GF throws a beer-laden party for him at her folks' place, tells us her parents are "cool" about it. So we're standing around the firepit, telling stories and shooting the shit. Now, when I'm hanging with my ENGG buddies, we swear a lot. Hell, Bill and I curse like sailors sometimes - we enjoy being rough around the edges. Problem is, my voice tends to project very well. We'd been going at it for a couple of hours, when the GF's father decides to venture upstairs. The guy hears me say "fuck" and just loses it. I mean, he runs out red-faced and just starts screaming at me about how I'm disrespecting his wife (who didn't even hear it) and daughter and how once I turned 18 I should have never uttered another curse word, etc, etc. and then proceeds to throw ALL of us off his property and tells me never to come back. I mean, WTF? If you don't want a bunch of guys standing around drinking and swearing, tell them in advance that you're some stuck-up fruit so they can act appropriately around your virgin ears.

Hell, I might have even felt bad if he'd asked us nicely to tone it down.

Sounds like that man ran out of his Jeebus.

RANT FOLLOWUP

I decided I'm not taking this kind of shit laying down. The driver was supposed to call me and never did, so I called DHL back and told them everything that happened. Guess what? I'm supposed to get a phone call from their corporate office on Monday (before noon) to follow up. Apparently this particular shipping station is a real fuck-up and had three official complaints against them... and that's just from yesterday!

Hint for a happy long life: Do not fuck with Blind_Io, he just might make you his personal hobby.

I has a hobby!

progresso%28L%29.jpg
23268114.jpg

All sizzle, no steak...

-My dad on a passing ricer, complete with fart can.

OOOOOooooooo! I found a new helmet I want! It has a built-in sun visor inside the clear face visor.

You can see video of it here: http://www.hjchelmets.com/

So, who wants to donate to protect my precious noggin?

^ :lol:

OOOOOooooooo! I found a new helmet I want! It has a built-in sun visor inside the clear face visor.

<--- Has a helmet with built-in sun visor 8)

Though no bike license and bike, so who wants to donate to that :mrgreen:

On the way to do some shopping, I came across a British car show and went there instead, this event was unexpected so I didn't have my camera.

Lots of lovely old cars were there, several Jaguars including E-Types and two Mk2, a bunch of Triumphs and MGs, even Austin Healy's and regular boring stuff, as well. Most exciting were the Ariel Atoms and the AC Cobras, I got to hear the supercharged Atom drive away. The sound is just spectacular, he gave it a bit of boot as he drove off, as to let us hear the supercharger whine away! :D

The Cobras were less impressive, none of them were specced-up properly, with incorrect engines, one even had an autobox.

Needless to say, mum wasn't impressed to see me come home without any new clothes, but I had a much better time. :p I'm going to find out where these guys will be next and bring my camera.

The Cobras were less impressive, none of them were specced-up properly, with incorrect engines, one even had an AUTOBOX.

EWWWW!!!! :barf:

I wanted one of these Bell helmets with the visor and flip down face shield but, being smaller than the average large American, no size fit me. :( I had to settle for another brand without the visor but it still has the face shield. Even then the helmet was just barely small enough to fit.

Bell linky: http://www.bellhelmets.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=7549

Oh and AUTOBOX...TRANSFORM!!! :lol:

yeah, but that Bell doesn't have a chin protector. 36% of impacts in a crash are below the visor and in front of the ear, the rest are distributed around the helmet. So that is the most impacted area. Yeah, I want protection there.

I have a Caberg V2 that has a flip down sun visor.
It is really useful and its only problem is that the inner visor isn't fog free so it steams up at the lights if you don't flip it up. I paid ?100 for mine.

v2%20colours%20steel.jpg