Random Thoughts....

Nah, Honda engines don't have enough torque to wear out clutches :D

^I love public speaking only when I know what I'm talking about or have done enough preparation to pretty much be able to speak without a notes or anything ... I had to do a presentation for a couple of diagrams and the description of the company, I pretty much only found one what I was supposed to say about 20mins before the presentation thanks to the group. I went up, completely blanked out, just kept talking about the same part in different way about 3 times and then just handed over to the next guy, I never felt so embarrassed... good thing is the rest of the group didn't do too well so I didn't look like that much of an idiot.

Ah, didn't end up too bad, that's good.

Yeah, everyone definitely has their own feeling towards it. I've been doing it for the last 7 years through high school and college. I have a few state championship awards for it. It's a good time.

Wow, that's pretty good, 'grats. :blink:

For cereal?? That's amazing!

I have the service history for the entire life the car.... and the previous owner was my uncle so I know exactly what the car has had done maitenance wise :D

I was almost involved in my third motor vehicle crash in about a month. I was doing about 60 on a two lane country road at night. One instant everything is fine. The next there's a huge deer so close to my car I could have reached out the window and touched it. That's probably the most scared I've ever been in my life.

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/11/15/cam1b.jpg

Yes! The first snow of the season in Niseko.

Me and a bunch of mates are going on a snowboard trip for ten days to Japan (Niseko) in February. I can't wait, and I'm counting down the days like a six year old at Christmas.:w00t:

Awwww! Theres a green blob next to my nick. So sweet! Where's that "I love you guys" thread!

Whoever gave me positive rep, bring your car round my house and I'll make it sparkle! :p

GROUPHUG!

I was almost involved in my third motor vehicle crash in about a month. I was doing about 60 on a two lane country road at night. One instant everything is fine. The next there's a huge deer so close to my car I could have reached out the window and touched it. That's probably the most scared I've ever been in my life.

Yeah, the deer are pretty bad this year in PA and I'm sure it's bad in OH too. I've come close to splattering a deer almost every night this month. And seeing a dozen deer corpses on the side of I-79 on my way to/from work is getting old.

I feel bad for them until they just stand there looking at you as you slam on your brakes. You would think that instinct would kick in and tell them to run away, in any direction, but they just stand there and make you drive around them.

Can anyone explain to me as to what Mopar Man received his latest titles for? ("...is a liar and doesn't have an Aston," and the dancing Ban tag)

Also, I need help getting Windows Media Player working on my computer again. Got it working again.

Last edited:
GROUPHUG!

Probably not a good idea to mention group hugs around here.... No Boss might see it:shifty:

I have better GIS-fu than BlaRo when it comes to looking for group huge pics. 8)

http://img131.imageshack.**/img131/4816/295906ytsw47vq2fzj7.jpg

^OK, yes, yes, yes.

That kind of a group hug is totally acceptable.

Can anyone explain to me as to what Mopar Man received his latest titles for? ("...is a liar and doesn't have an Aston," and the dancing Ban tag)

Also, I need help getting Windows Media Player working on my computer again. Got it working again.

Guessing here but: I think it may be because he posted pictures of 'His Dads AMV8' on the way back from the dealer, everyone yelled at him for pictures but he kept silent about it.. Maby someone found out he was a liar..

Now all we need is for one of us to get really bored and photoshop our heads in there.

The logic behind all that is this: If a woman presents herself to man in an undignified manner (this can basicly be anything from showing ankles to hair) men can't help but to feel eroused and rape her. Thus part of the blame lies with the victim since men can't help it. After all it's in their nature.

What's actually strange about the story is that the rapists got a sentence at all. This is quite rare in Sharia law.

Now that's sick.