Random Thoughts....

I officially retract my last statement about being just as offensive as Zenkidori. Please don't ban me.

Of course, somehow his list of infractions has magically expanded from "two" to "a mile long" between the 4th of this month and today.

Posted Nov. 4th:
long list of two infractions?

or a long list of things that nobody has said anything to me about, AT ALL? that's sweet.

or is it a long list of one thing I disagreed with you on, and didn't even care that much, just let you know I disagreed, as I was doing what you requested anyway. All I did was let you know why I disgreed with you wanting my sig image gone, and I removed it anyway, but then you threaten me with banning? because I don't agree with you? that's awesome.

go ahead and take what I'm saying with a grain of salt, it's not like I'm making anything up, I'm quoting things, not pulling it out of thin air.

Could someone point me to the post that got WannabeSS banned? I've not been around as much.

I went a-snoopin' yesterday and from what I gather he got into a nasty PM fight with a guy who drove a Toyota Tercel. I think that may have been the last straw, because he didn't necessarily have the best rap sheet for quality posts.

Then again, he WAS banned from streetfire and immigrated here. Seriously how bad do you have to be to get banned from streetfire?

I went a-snoopin' yesterday and from what I gather he got into a nasty PM fight with a guy who drove a Toyota Tercel. I think that may have been the last straw, because he didn't necessarily have the best rap sheet for quality posts.

Then again, he WAS banned from streetfire and immigrated here. Seriously how bad do you have to be to get banned from streetfire?

The Tercel thing wasn't even fully private, it got brought out into the open. I'm glad to see him gone. If I hear one more thing about how great his god damn Trailblazer is I'm gonna go work for the post office...

Well... that was the most badass thing I heard all day. I never saw any posts of his that were all that bad. But then again a never really looked. Did he post something or PM you talking shit?

No, but he did post this:
I bet your mother has some "standard British" bumps I can roll right over. Clarkson never said that. He said speed bumps, but... Provide the episode.

That is a low blow in my book. Granted, it is the internet, and comments like that I do not take personally anymore.

And to expand on my stupidity, I was 17, drunk and someone said something really nasty about my mother. I tripped the asshole and then proceeded to punch his face until I broke his nose, dislocated his jaw, knocked out five teeth, and for good measure, kicked him in the ribs.

It was not worth it, it certainly was not bad ass and thankfully I had a good lawyer that knocked my sentence down to 200 hours of community service, one week in jail and one year of probation. Some nights I wake up feeling just humiliated for my actions, but I cannot change the past.

Anyhow, whateverhisnameis should know not to insult anyones mother.

I don't even remember him........was he the guy with the old Plymouth or Dodge or something doing a burnout??? Apologies if that is someone else and I have just offended them

Aww, Zenki's gone? So long, source of fun posts to read on this forum...

Speaking of bans...

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/11/15/bantag.JPG

Anyone care to explain this, and his "is a liar..." title?

A guy in one of the neighboring towns has an AM V8 Vantage. I used to see it a few times in the mall's parking lot when I worked there. Will I get banned for this too?

On a side note, maybe that was Mopar Man's father. :eek:

Or not.<_< :lol:

That is a low blow in my book. Granted, it is the internet, and comments like that I do not take personally anymore.

Gotcha.... yeah that was pretty low.

Wow he went from 0 - Douchebag in 106 posts. That has to be a new record.

yea... that was really uncalled for, plus I don't even think he read the thread at all as it had been mentioned many times and someone even posted a wiki link to what a Sleeping Policeman is for people who didn't understand, I think that was the first time I gave someone a neg. rep.

I'd say that Melissa woman set the record from 0 - douche in her first post...