I'd like to introduce you to DEI (direct exhaust injection)

LOLZ someone should post that on the other forum.
Who's the assfacehole is after all, I wonder.

The Nemesis_ZR2 is 100% funny. i like the thread he posted that someone liked to here: Post subject: ASSHOLE JAY: GROW A SACK TO MY FACE!

lets all grow sacks to our faces!

ok he probably didnt write that now that i read the thread, but its still hilarious

First off, Nemesis, don't touch my butt.

Ok. I didn't want to mention it Nemesis but I was thinking about turbo charging your asshole. I got to thinking about it and how in efficient even turbos are (compressor efficiencies of about 80% at best).

Since a turbo's function is to pressurize incoming piss and force it into your upper colon, and turbos are driven by high pressure piss created from the urination process, couldn't I just bypass the turbo altogether and route your cock back into your ass?

Since you are DUMB, I could balance the DEI (direct erection injection as I just coined it) by feeding your cock into your asshole. Yes, the urine wouldn?t be that cold, but it would be under a hell of a lot more pressure.

I attached a quick sketch below:

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/11/16/dei2.jpg

There are still a few things I need to work out:
1) How do I get your cock to bend in a way that hides your little balls?
2) Does anyone make a dick clamp that will bolt a dick head to your anal lining?
3) What dildo should are you using in your rear-end? I?m sure there will be a noticeable difference in shit consistency.

What do you guys think?

128.205.84.217 : dhcp084-217.openport.buffalo.edu

Very nice. Some moron college student. 0-banned in 15mins.

That whole thread is absolute gold...I wonder if that dumbass college kid posted his DEI shit on the nebraska muscle thread.

Crap, sexual innuendo, adult image, self-administered assrape, et cetera...

^ Has obviously never learned that some forums have things called moderators and administrators, and that chances are, those foreign concepts may be immune to the idiocy-granting powers of the Internet. Now he knows. Hopefully, he'll realize how much of an asshat he's making himself out to be, and concentrate on his studies. That, or fall headfirst out his dorm window while trying to figure out how to make his Definitive Example of Idiocy work correctly...

What you thnk about ths guys?
"Dennis Lee Motor With No Exhaust"
[YOUTUBE]W016tAGuWjo[/YOUTUBE]

Dennis Lee is a pyramid-scheming crook. I love how he insists his system works because "most water is HHO, while the water he uses is HOH which works better."

Hint: HHO doesn't exist, as a hydrogen atom cannot bond with both an oxygen atom and another hydrogen atom. All naturally-occurring water is HOH.

You can't just suck air into an engine forever...

Cna some please explain to a noob why it's funny? As far as I can tell, it seems as if the exhaust fumes are going back into the engine...