Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Baby Aston~
147020cd.jpg

f6a7af7b.jpg

0d2ca1fc.jpg

He just left it like that in the carpark? Top down, and without plates?

I don't see what's wrong with that? I see plenty of convertables that park and leave with the top down.

And as for not having plates it's just a new car so it doesn't have any yet.

He just left it like that in the carpark? Top down, and without plates?

Around here you need to get plates before you take it on a public road or they can even confiscate it and keep it in a nice garage for you for a nice fee untill you can be arsed to get plates.

If you have the money; the law is not for you.

In California you can drive your car around with no plates (not even temps) until they build and send you your new plates.

I saw an Aston Martin DBS and Jaguar XF a couple of days ago, but wasn't quick enough with my camera :(

The DBS was driving past me, and I thought it was a DB9 for a split second, then I clocked the extra bits and holes in the bonnet, and although I was alone in my car, I said aloud, "No... f*cking... way."

And I saw the XF on the A45. I was in Coventry and obviously Jaguar are still testing it. Or joyriding.

Last edited:
:D:D good point

True but it eventually catches up to you.

An old client of mine was rolling in the dough with his own investment company. Had three 100,000 dollar Range Rovers, Porsche GT3, F430, multi-million dollar condo in Miami, five million dollar house in CT. About the only thing he didn't have was his own private jet. He had one of those timeshare deals but was working on buying a new Gulf Stream but then...

FBI busted him on every type of fraud on the books.

Mail Fraud, Wire Fraud, Tax Fraud, embezzlement you name the white collar crime and he did it. They arrested him at his office three weeks after I delivered him his third Range Rover. I called him to see how everything was going and they told me he wasn't in the office at the time.

The next day I saw in the paper that his company was busted and all the top guys were arrested.

He hasn't gone to trail yet but is looking at 20 years plus if he is convicted on everything and they give him the maximum.

HAHAHA Last time it was sunny at the afternoon, but suddenly the heavy rain start....during the rain I saw a Shelby Cobra pass me........HAHAHHAHA.

I love the R8.

I also love your phone's cam quality!

It gets uglier the more I see it...

Really? It's the opposite with me, I was skeptical at first but once I saw it in person... :eek:

Really? It's the opposite with me, I was skeptical at first but once I saw it in person... :eek:

To be honest I loved it's design when I first saw it. It's someone new and futuristic; it's better than this anyway...

And when I saw it this year at the Melbourne Motor show, it was just spectacular.