After:
215480339.png

2002956474920211770_rs.jpg

2002942408050728441_rs.jpg

2002942034579082797_rs.jpg

2002940853296259424_rs.jpg

It seems the Xbox 360 WLAN adapter is incompatible with my router :(
back to having an ethernet cable tied to my laptop i guess

Fuck you. I wish we had cable in our area so we could get 20mb broadband. 2 is fine, but it would be much better with 20. But I still wouldn't give up Sky+.

^ I'm gonna go out on an extended limb and say he upgraded his internet connection to a faster tier/package/whatever?

This is what I get off a cable connection. My ISP has three tiers, mine is the second slowest. :lol:

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/12/26/bwspeed.jpg

Edit: It's limited to 60GB per month, which is more than enough for my medium amounts of downloading.

Last edited:
And what are your download limits (if you have one?). Over here it's a simply pathetic 10 GB per month.

Unlimited.

I win at having the worst Internet. I find it so annoying that they can't just do what we all want and give us better broadband. Or at least put in cable in my area. The worst thing is that they recently have put cable literally outside my house. Its just not for us. Its to connect the two local hospitals. And how exactly is that going to make any difference? They'll still lose all our details! (Check out British news if you don't get it)

215641594.png

/rant at living where I do.

Last edited:
I win at having the worst Internet. I find it so annoying that they can't just do what we all want and give us better broadband. Or at least put in cable in my area. The worst thing is that they recently have put cable literally outside my house. Its just not for us. Its to connect the two local hospitals. And how exactly is that going to make any difference? They'll still lose all our details! (Check out British news if you don't get it)

215641594.png

/rant at living where I do.

I laugh at your pityful attempt at being crap !

164042458.png

My connection for the time being. Somewhere between may and august next year i'll be getting a 100Mbit FTTH connection for half what i pay for my curent connection (but first they'll have to actually lay the cables and stuff).

I laugh at your pityful attempt at being crap !

Sorry, I win.

215700523.png

Slightly slower both ways than it should be as my sisters are currently playing WoW, but that uses little bandwidth (5-10KB/sec down, around 5KB/sec up).

It's the fastest DSL package (1.5mbit/896k) I can get due to range from the hub. Cable is too expensive plus Comcast would probably yell at me for the amount of bandwidth I use (70-100GB down, 60-90GB up per month).

I was at my uncle's yesterday for Christmas and I downloaded the Logitech drivers for his new mouse at 1-2 megabytes/sec. :cry:

^ My grandparents are still on 56k. We brought their computer back here because it wasn't working. And there is no way of connecting it to our ADSL broadband. You really get to notice the advantages of caching pages so they load quicker when you come back to them. :lol:

I'm not that much slower than you and I only have the 4mb service. I wonder why your Ping is so high.
215851159.png