And the gayest car of the year is...

A flaming French car? That's not a new idea!

I like to dress nicely. Nothing particularly gay about trying to look good. I think sloppy guys just like to use that excuse to not care.

I like to dress nicely. Nothing particularly gay about trying to look good. I think sloppy guys just like to use that excuse to not care.

I was going to say this earlier, but...exactly. No shame in being straight and taking pride in your appearance.

Caring about your appearance and caring about fashion are two entirely different things.

This is fashion:
23.jpg

See what I mean?

Nah, thats for the trophy wife or mistresses.

No shame in being straight and taking pride in your appearance.

Shame? No. But it's time that could be better spent on more productive things like science.

However as a general rule, the only people who care if you look trendy are other trendy looking people, so you're kind of in a self contained world that no one else cares about.

Chiming in to the second gay car thread in 2 years to show you lot what real gays drive:

jeep-wrangler-unlimited.jpg

Jeep Wranglers

e92coupeimage.jpg

BMW 3 series

1958-harley-davidson-fl.jpg

And harley davidsons.

Sorry if they arent "girly" enough for you to chuckle at.... (And the NA miata is a straight mans car, im being completely honest. Maybe it was hairdresser-y in 1998 when it could be leased, but today its just for car nerds)

Last edited:
Think its a regional thing, lots of the gays in Massachusetts drive Subarus.

My parents have two gay friends/collegues and both drive a Range Rover Sport.
I see a trend here.

I think it's really baffling that in 2011 people still tend to think you can recognize homosexuals by their appearance or sense of fashion.

I think it's really baffling that in 2011 people still tend to think you can recognize homosexuals by their appearance or sense of fashion.

I am pretty sure these people are gay, just by appearance. I wonder what could lead me to think that...
88732252.jpg

610x.jpg

:rolleyes: Sometimes people put up targets that are just too easy...

Last edited:
3053254-squid.jpg

Gay? Not gay? You decide. :p (And yes, I know the answer, since I know where the picture is from...)

Heh, that won't be happening. And that's obviously not me - it's a Hardley Ableto!

Besides, those boots clash sooooo much with that codpiece, I can't imagine what he was thinking.... ;)

:lmao: No. :p

You know what's funny, though? I saw one of my ex-girlfriends (or a girl that looked enough like her to be her identical twin) in one of the Dykes With Bikes parade pics taken about four years back. Sheesh.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure these people are gay, just by appearance. I wonder what could lead me to think that...
88732252.jpg

610x.jpg

Because they all ride bikes, right? So by the rule of sweeping generalization all bike people are gay?

What about this bloke:

boob-stare-60.jpg

I'd go on a brink here and say he's openly heterosexual. So all heterosexuals are sweaty asian men with receding hairlines and bad teeth?