Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

I'm guessing waiting for a used one isn't preferred?

I guess it just depends on how many they sell with manual transmissions. The SS hasn't been a sales success to say the least, so finding a clean second hand example with a manual trans could be a unicorn hunt. And I'm not sure you'd save much money in the end.

I would love to simply buy a brand new one and hang onto it forever. Once it's cancelled, it's hard to imagine GM producing anything quite like it again. Even on the Cadillac side of things, you cannot get a manual V8 sedan anymore.

[video=youtube;ib-02b2ooLY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib-02b2ooLY[/video]

I know a lot of concepts but never seen this Peugeot Oxia:blink::

peugeot-oxia-2-d4cd0f63bdff05a42,910,500,0,0.jpg

5601435646_5892745512_o.jpg

peugeot-oxia-08.jpg

peugeot-oxia-3-9f4f15bb951d84578.jpg

Last edited:
WHY DID THEY NOT BUILD THIS

Very Nissan-esque dashboard tho.

Last edited:
I stumbled upon a European 50 years of 02 BMWs meet today....over 300 cars there!

Why are you posting thumbnails for ants.

Cannot unsee.

Well, it's probably just the hipster version of the dildo shifter that's so popular amongst the JDM crowd.

I went racing this weekend at Watkins Glen and here is a video where I battled an E30 for 11mins in my teams Integra GSR.

we lost our windshield the day before so I got an extra dose of cooling and -10 mph top speed.

I have never wanted anything more in my life.

- - - Updated - - -

I take it back: I have never wanted anything more than THIS in my life. How have I never seen this one before:

http://www.bigbrothersinc.com/inventory.aspx?dcexbs=25,140,144,146,148,&cursort=asc&mk=Volga

Sometimes I wonder about the information I have stored in my brain. I didn't need to search for that place, I just knew that there is a dealer in Arizona that stocks old Volgas for some reason.

Last edited:

Just finished watching this. Very cool vehicle, and a great recreation to say the least. The one thing that bothers me about it is the way the thing bounces. I think this would be the one vehicle that would make me car sick.