Car Discussion - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
57 plate probably - car registered in 2007.

But that doesn't explain the '09 VW. The 09 UK plates come out in March. I indeed agree with the smelling of a horribly deformed rat. No person old enough would put 'friends' in their sigs... Indeed, gtfo or grow up.

no no no

this thread is already fail

Fail.jpg

just read this... will this be alongside the Passat estate and the BMW convertible? or instead of?

*smells a rodent*

I'm with NooDle on this one

Moving Swiftly On

Next Car
Maserati Granturismo

No Pal, you just had three people (NooDle, LeVel, and I) call you out on your ownership of the Q7, AS WELL AS other people question your '57 BMW Conv. Care to explain any of this??

End Of Thread

Sorry, internet doesn't work that way. This thread will end when the users stop posting.... or Quiky gets fed up :D

Wow, trainwreck in three pages. That and the friendlist sig make this the non-thread of the year.
And the year's only a week old :mrgreen:

I lol'ed at "OK end of thread" :lol:

I guess he now owns a Maserati, and wants us all to say how cool it is?

Thread Closed

I don't think it works like that.

I looked in your profile. Can you take real pictures of your cars instead of taking the ones from online...it would make people believe you.

Last edited:
You know, you didn't have to hide your age to fit in. I was only 13 when I joined.;) I got your PM by the way. Sorry I never got round to making a thread about it, and you had to tell everyone yourself. I did mention it in the Caps Lock thread in the Games Forum however.:) Don't worry, only me, Final Daihatsu, Lupin IV and xicedlovexoxo (who I told through MSN) knew. Well, it dosen't matter now, but still.

The most important thing is, just be yourself and people will accept you for who you are. That's what happened to me!:D Oh, and since you're quite mature for your age you might want to join our Normal Behaving Teens group.

http://forums.finalgear.com/groups/normal-behaving-teens/

I might as well use this oppurtunity to ask a few questions I've always wanted to ask:

1) Where are you really from?
2)What do your parents drive?
3)Can I have your MSN?

Oh and remember, it's who you are, not how old are you.:)

:lol: I believe this means that Mr Punkt is about 13 years old and he set the wallpaper on his parents' computer to a picture of the Q7.
gtfo, troll

thread-delivers2.jpg

Nereids Answers:

1) Leicester
2) 05 Honda Accord Executive: Blue, Black Leather, Manual Diesel. 53 Mitsubishi Shogun: Leather, Automatic Diesel.
3) No

Blimey, I missed out on this. Claiming you have a Q7 is not a good way to fit in, it's hideous. :lol:

More importantly, I work in Leicester so can set fire to the Accord. :D

Note to Punkt: We couldn't care less if they have leather, what are you trying to prove?

Blimey, I missed out on this. Claiming you have a Q7 is not a good way to fit in, it's hideous. :lol:

More importantly, I work in Leicester so can set fire to the Accord. :D

Note to Punkt: We couldn't care less if they have leather, what are you trying to prove?

And then saying you want a Peugeot 1007 just makes matters much much worse.

It's the pre-teen/early teen obsession with weird things. Sliding doors, lack of handling, and low power must be appealing to him. And it just makes you look more like a troll.

I'm not going to knock you down a lot, why did you lie about having a BMW and a Passat of all things? The Euro Accord is better than a Bimmer 3 series (335 and m3 excluded), and the Passat just isn't that good...and then the Q7 which is rather ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.