Carbage

Pink Cadillac.

Little Red Corvette.

When in doubt, let Springsteen and Prince be your guides.

I think I will use my own senses and taste to figure out what I like.

Redneck AWD! :lol:

I thought all Opel Kadetts had rusted away by now.

I thought all Opel Kadetts had rusted away by now.

Well, the back halves of both of those probably had already, hence the result... ;)

Hahahahaha!
NO JOY RIDES SERIOUS BUYER ONLY CAR COST ME WELL OVER $12000.
Yep, you're going to get a lot of people turning up for a joy ride in that. And if you're stupid enough to spend $12000 on a Daihatsu Handivan, then I think its in the public's best interests that you lose the money.

F1 RACE SPEC STEERING WHEEL
https://pic.armedcats.net/h/hb/hbriz/2010/11/20/8493434.jpg
I'm sure that's the same sort of thing that won Vettel the world championship.

So he's got a "F1 RACE SPEC" wheel (It has Formula 1 written on it so it must be true!) but he didn't bother to install something so basic as a tach.

The only way that hideous vehicle can even be sold is if it's repainted in pink then have the following added: -

1. Hello Kitty stickers
2. A cat face ( :3 ) decal on the hood
3. Fur steering wheel, fur seats, fur everything
4. Free pillows and smiley face soft toys. Lots of them;

This is so that people like myself can have a lol at them and maybe buy them as a reasonably priced posing car :D

So he's got a "F1 RACE SPEC" wheel (It has Formula 1 written on it so it must be true!) but he didn't bother to install something so basic as a tach.

if the car doesn't have a tach to begin with, it's probably not worth it to invest money into it :lol:

Saw an E34 5er with in black with red muscle car stripes D:

They don't even have to be in a tourist city. Joplin, Missouri started using buses built to look like a trolley in 2007 for normal bus routes.

*pic snip*

Honestly I've never ridden one, but they look stupid.

Walnut Creek, California uses ones that look like San Francisco cable cars, and yeah they look just as stupid.