Cool Videos

Actually, being shot in the face is the best place. At least there you are getting hit on hard plastic instead of soft flesh. I've been shot in the face dozens of times while paintballing, it's no big deal.

The only down side is when you take one in the mouth guard. The ball sprays through the breathing vents and you are picking bits of paintball shell out of your teeth for the next hour or so. Oh, and if anyone asks, paintball paint does not taste very good. yuch!

Paintball: Apply directly to the forehead!

Last edited:

:lol:

FXX on Grobnik Circuit, Rijeka!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu_ZXlXFPWw

Monster of a car!! the interesting thing for me here is that an fxx actually was in Croatia. A month ago. I live 200km tfom the track, If I knew it was there, I would have kamped there:)
or would go to my uncle, who lives about 2k away from the track.

damn, got to ge a good camera and go hunting for goop cars and pics

Actually, being shot in the face is the best place. At least there you are getting hit on hard plastic instead of soft flesh. I've been shot in the face dozens of times while paintballing, it's no big deal.

The only down side is when you take one in the mouth guard. The ball sprays through the breathing vents and you are picking bits of paintball shell out of your teeth for the next hour or so. Oh, and if anyone asks, paintball paint does not taste very good. yuch!

True...eating the paint is not very pleasant.
I once got very close to take a shot in the testicles...2 inches to the left I and would have found a new level of pain, I guess.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOira39VlPo]Immigrants can be anything they want to be![/youtube]
Care of trail_boss2 of #dieselstation

[gvideo]-6988167490069177329[/gvideo]

Last edited:
Nice video!
Anyone knows which race car is that that appears just before the F1 car?

True...eating the paint is not very pleasant.
I once got very close to take a shot in the testicles...2 inches to the left I and would have found a new level of pain, I guess.
Pff, I've been shot in the nutz with a paintball before...sure, I was wearing really thick pants, but it's just because my testicles are made of steel. And are indestructible. 8)

My friends were at my other friend's house at his backyard about a year ago doing a little paintball one night. One of my friends was standing two feet away from my other friend's brother, paintball gun in hand, and accidentally pulled the trigger. Shot my friend's brother right in the neck, left a welt that lasted for months.

Is that the first time you've seen that?

(Not being smart, I just figured anyone with a drop of petrol in their veins would've seen that by now - of course it's still a great ad)

(Not being smart, I just figured anyone with a drop of petrol in their veins would've seen that by now - of course it's still a great ad)

no, I'd seen it a million times over perhaps. Its pretty old, I have abt 150 ads on my comp from which to choose from :)

I hadn't seen it yet, but I live in a country in South America, so I guess I don't count.:p

Anything, and I do mean ANYTHING is amusing when played at high speed and dubbed with Yakity Sax.

Exhibit A:

[GVIDEO]3927427565367480625[/GVIDEO]

I accidentally found a Benny Hill-esque edit of the crucifixion from Passion of the Christ on YouTube, but I figured that was a bit over the line.

Last edited: