Cool Videos

^^ :lol: Now that is sweet revenge - though in fairness the people they're door knocking aren't the ones bothering him... but I still love it.

Well, I'm an Atheist, and I would slam the door on them too. It's kind of funny, but in my years of living in Salt Lake I see the Missionaries and other followers of the LDS church as victims. The LDS church is very cult-like and the system is designed to keep people in. Most of the missionaries are indoctrinated from a very early age to think that missionary work will bring them happiness. I know many, many Mormons who experience an on-going crisis of faith and purpose because what they want is not in harmony with what they are told they should want. It ruins lives and makes people miserable.

Although somewhat amusing, annoying people on the street who may not even be Mormon (less than 50% of Salt Lake is LDS) is hardly justice. Now, if they went and tried to proselytize the LDS Church leadership they would have more of an impact on me. I would like to see the entire conversation with the Bishop.

(FYI: in the LDS Church a Bishop is just the preacher at the local Ward or Church. He has no special training and is elected by the ward members from their own congregation.)

I;ve posted this site link before, but i dunno if a lot of ppl checked it out, so here goes.

[gvideo]2138178994239730121[/gvideo]

Best commercial ever :).

it's HUGE

for my videos from now on, I am sorry if someone has clicked my link before and seen it.

[gvideo]8164050221521133359[/gvideo]

it's a car add
this is a car related forum

what do you expect?

Well, I'm an Atheist, and I would slam the door on them too. It's kind of funny, but in my years of living in Salt Lake I see the Missionaries and other followers of the LDS church as victims. The LDS church is very cult-like and the system is designed to keep people in. Most of the missionaries are indoctrinated from a very early age to think that missionary work will bring them happiness. I know many, many Mormons who experience an on-going crisis of faith and purpose because what they want is not in harmony with what they are told they should want. It ruins lives and makes people miserable.

Although somewhat amusing, annoying people on the street who may not even be Mormon (less than 50% of Salt Lake is LDS) is hardly justice. Now, if they went and tried to proselytize the LDS Church leadership they would have more of an impact on me. I would like to see the entire conversation with the Bishop.

(FYI: in the LDS Church a Bishop is just the preacher at the local Ward or Church. He has no special training and is elected by the ward members from their own congregation.)

I was an LDS missionary, we'll just leave it at that :)

^ Holy crap - but wow, how controlled is the fireman, doesn't even take a step back (I'm guessing I'd have run behind the fire truck...)

for my videos from now on, I am sorry if someone has clicked my link before and seen it.

[gvideo]8164050221521133359[/gvideo]

cool video when you want to watch it, wasn't so great when it was on at least 5 times a day.... just got irritating

Last edited:
If that was real, you should put a weak stomach warning to it
It's paintball...you should'n be unsettled by green paint flying through the air...and I didn't think it hurted that much when I got a headshot.