Favorite Presenter?

Favorite Presenter?

• Total voters

La Chaton

Not A Dude
Car(s)
Umm.. the imaginary one in my mind
*I did check pretty thoroughly to see if this thread already existed, and I'm surprised I didn't find anything, but if it's a repeat feel free to close it*

Anyways, I've noticed that there are many different views of our beloved TG3, and for many reasons, so I was just wondering who you guys liked best and why.
From what I've seen it seems that guys like Jeremy the best, with James second, and girls seem to like Hammond the most, with James second for them as well.

I personally like Hamster best, I think he's the funniest, and James next, for his peculiar ways, while Jeremy closely follows suit, which really only perpetuates my own stereotyping. What do you guys think?

Oh yeah, and I love Stiggy too but he doesn't really count, neither does TG dog, Stuntman or Jason Dawe.

Mkay, sorry 'bout that then. Don't know how I missed that second one, but I forgot to try spelling it "favourite." :hammer:
It's hard to find stuff on here...

I think it's nearly impossible to choose; I love them all for different things. I see Jeremy as sort of the boss, in effect, and I love him for his loudmouth opinions and his sense of humour. Then Richard is the bouncy, enthusiastic one who's just very funny and cute. And James is the proper-English bloke who's a bit geeky but who the show could not be without.

Overall, I think Richard is my favourite - I love his funny little habits and the way he approaches the show. But both Jeremy and James come a close second.

I love them all differently, but I think I kinda like James' reviews the most as he's... well, such a nerd. :lol:

Hi, this is my first post on Hammond Heaven?

There are only four men on British television that I can tolerate and the Top Gear lads are three of them [Gordon Ramsay is the other; you?ve got to admire that motivation].

I don?t really want to pick a favourite, but I will: it?s James. He?s the quiet one, likes proper beer and is clearly the brains of the outfit. He reminds me of someone: me. Where we differ is hair: he has unruly, hooligan hair (it?s not sensitive, it?s just plotting) and a dress sense that could only be appreciated by people who don?t have dress sense. Golfists, for example.

Let?s be honest though, it?s the three of them that make the whole thing work. Top Gear is, to pinch a line from the Australian film Kenny: ?as silly as a bum full of Smarties?.

Haha, yeah, damn Brits! :p

Hey, you can use your spelling when "Gear" eventually comes out!! British show = British English surely? :p

Worth look at the "You know you watch too much Top Gear" thread for the number of our American cousins who've admitted they've started using Britsh words for cars (eg saloon over sedan) or their parts (bonnet over hood) to see the real influence the show has over the language you're using!!! ;)

Why can't I vote for The Stig? He's listed as a presenter in the credits, so ordinarily I'd vote for him. You've tied my hands though so it'll have to be James.

It's very close between Clarkson and May but without Clarkson there would be no Top Gear so i chose him.

I would like to vote on all three. But I think I would prefer Jeremy. because I love the things he say when he tests or what ever hes cocking about.

I voted for Richard because his reviews are always different.
With that being said, my least favourite is Jeremy - his reviews have been the same since...forever.