Favorite Presenter?

Favorite Presenter?

• Total voters
Gotta be James, Followed by JC. I've never really found that Hamster fits in with the show enough, he's too much of a mainstream TV presenter.

Final Gear Cake

FG1: Mmmm, om nom nom, I really like cake
FG2: Mmmm, well you may like cake but I love cake
FG3: Mmmm, sponge cake is my favourite, absolutely delicious, it's better than all the others
FG4: Mmmm, last night's cake was lovely, but not as good as the cake I had in 06
FG5: Mmmm, British cake is superb, I've heard the Americans and the Australians are going to try and make cake, I bet they make pie by mistake, it'll be horrible
FG6: Mmmm, we all agree that cake is wonderful, but if we were going to hate cake, which part of the cake would we hate the most
FG7: Mmmm, I like cake, but I'm sure cake used to be more about the culinary effort whereas now it's all about the entertainment of eating, this makes me sad
FG8: Mmmm, I absolutely hate sponge cake, only chocolate cake is worth my attention
FG9: Oh noes, why are they always insulting my country's cake?
FG10: Mmmm, racially insensitive and politically incorrect cake, not sure if I'm supposed to like it
FG11: Mmmm, get a sense of taste, it's only cake
FG12: Poll: Flour, eggs or butter - which is your favourite ingredient.

The end

Crash

^^ :lmao:

That is exactly how FG works.

2, 4, 6, 8 James May! By a landslide!

He is such a nerd.

Dude, why does Hamster have the least votes??? He is my favorite! He is hilarious,likes Prorches, cheated death and slapped it in the face, a good driver, and he is a hamster!!!

Dude, why does Hamster have the least votes??? He is my favorite! He is hilarious,likes Prorches, cheated death and slapped it in the face, a good driver, and he is a hamster!!!

Probably because he's become a Media Whore these days. When i first started watching new Top Gear, he actually came across as an alright presenter, but now he just gets on my tits:lol: Not being prejudice either! If Clarkson or May started advertising Morrisons or hosting gaudy daytime chat shows, i'd probably grow to hate them just as much. Thankfully they don't!

I voted James. As much as i like Clarkson, James wins for me by a landslide:D

I like James because he's just such a stick in the mud.

(I don't know what that's supposed to mean, I just thought it sounded good.)

It used to be Jezza but Capt Slow has really grown on me the last few seasons

Overall, I like all three presenters as it wouldn't be Top Gear without any of them. But since I had to play favourites, it has to be James. He's the quiet, intelligent one with his mad hair and eccentricities. I like that.

Final Gear Cake

FG1: Mmmm, om nom nom, I really like cake
FG2: Mmmm, well you may like cake but I love cake
FG3: Mmmm, sponge cake is my favourite, absolutely delicious, it's better than all the others
FG4: Mmmm, last night's cake was lovely, but not as good as the cake I had in 06
FG5: Mmmm, British cake is superb, I've heard the Americans and the Australians are going to try and make cake, I bet they make pie by mistake, it'll be horrible
FG6: Mmmm, we all agree that cake is wonderful, but if we were going to hate cake, which part of the cake would we hate the most
FG7: Mmmm, I like cake, but I'm sure cake used to be more about the culinary effort whereas now it's all about the entertainment of eating, this makes me sad
FG8: Mmmm, I absolutely hate sponge cake, only chocolate cake is worth my attention
FG9: Oh noes, why are they always insulting my country's cake?
FG10: Mmmm, racially insensitive and politically incorrect cake, not sure if I'm supposed to like it
FG11: Mmmm, get a sense of taste, it's only cake
FG12: Poll: Flour, eggs or butter - which is your favourite ingredient.

The end

Crash

I can really go for some cake now.

They each have individual qualities that I adore - I cannot vote. It's like saying 'which one of your children do you like the best?'

There will always be one you have a special place in your heart for, but admitting it? Not the done thing.

I am mighty pleased to see James is winning ;) And saddened that little Rich is trailling behind. Almost makes me want to vote for him...

It would have to be James. Everything he does is so well-reasoned, plus I really like his speaking voice. He's very reserved, and very idiosyncratic, and not afraid to be himself.

James. The funniest and most charming, and capable of standing up to Clarkson's brute force without blowing his lid like Hammond.