FinalGear's Ugliest Cars - Results!

If you're gonna vote for a truck, vote for the Avalanche, ugh! At least the silverado pictured is normal looking. How could that be any more ugly than any other truck/car on the road??

I think many of the voters have misunderstood the purpose of this poll.
The Trabant for example - yes it has a bad reputation and is by no means technologically advanced, but I would never call it ugly. It's not pretty either, but it's ok.

I think many of the voters have misunderstood the purpose of this poll.
The Trabant for example - yes it has a bad reputation and is by no means technologically advanced, but I would never call it ugly. It's not pretty either, but it's ok.

I would call it ugly. But then again, you can't debate personal taste.

I didn't vote, but I am pretty confident in knowing who will win.

198_2738-pontiac-aztec.jpg

2007.subaru.b9tribeca.20092847-396x249.jpg

Would you believe I saw both of these within 5 minutes of each other on the way to work today? in the same order, too. random, no?

Fiat Ducato? That's surprising, I mean it's delivery van, just a different category. And it looks better than previous generation.

Would you believe I saw both of these within 5 minutes of each other on the way to work today? in the same order, too. random, no?

I also saw the B9 Tribeca today, but instead of the Aztec, I saw it's slightly less ugly brother, the Buick Rendezvous.

Hmm, I can't see my 3 pointer there. :(

It was the Cayenne, btw.

I expect to see the VW Fox shortly...

vw%20fox.jpg

Not hideous by any means, but pretty unpleasant to look at, especially from the rear

The next update will have 16 cars.... all 4-pointers.

Working on putting together the picture right now, then will start the writeups.

2 Points
  • Citroen 22CV
    http://img527.imageshack.**/img527/7248/26citroen2cvig8.jpg
That's a Citro?n 2CV, not a 22CV.

The 22CV was a car displayed at the 1934 Paris salon, but never went to production. It was based on the Traction Avant, and was to be powered by a 3.8L V8 engine and capable of in excess of 87mph/140kph. Whether the 22CV belongs here with the 2CV remains to be seen:

22cv-1.jpg

Note the 8 on the radiator grille for the V8 engine within.

vw%20fox.jpg

Not hideous by any means, but pretty unpleasant to look at, especially from the rear

I drove a Fox for nearly a week in Greece. While it was hardly a great looker, I liked its character and spacious interior :)

*Fox*

It's a Brazilian Volkswagen. What did you expect it to look like?

All of mine are down so far, so i'll have to wait until whenever to see if someone else voted for the Lancia Y.

Bumpity-bump... Where is the next set of results?

I'm working on them as we speak. There are 16 cars in this update so its taking me a little bit of time, but I'm getting them done.

So this write up thing is harder than I though (especially with my schedule I don't have lots of time just to sit down and do it)

If nobody minds, can I just post the picture with a list for now, and then start doing write ups when the updates start having fewer cars.... perhaps for the Top 15 places.