Formula 1 Dream Team Competition on Sportal

Yay, I moved from 13th up to 11th. Now I need someone good to replace Piquet Jr, it was going to be Kubica but he went up in price yet again.

could try swapping the red bull for a Toyota and with the extra 2 million swap Piquet Jr for Rosberg

I'd swap Toro Rosso for Williams? Williams have a 10point better average this season and are 700,000 cheaper. Seems like the logical choice.

wait, scrap that

swap Toro Rosso for Renault who should end up with higher points and are 2 million cheaper, then swap Webber for Heidfeld.

The cost exchange is completely balanced but Heidfeld has a 20 point higher average and 150 points more so far this season, Renault are only just about higher than Toro Rosso.

You're almost guaranteed to come out on top if you make those changes though :p

could try swapping the red bull for a Toyota and with the extra 2 million swap Piquet Jr for Rosberg

Your not suppose to help us, you want us to do bad, so you can beat us. Unless that is what you are really doing... :think:

:p

12 points ahead! :)

I did 2 trades to keep the lead for longer time than previously.

ok now that I got some money/value increase, I can trade Torro Rosso for Williams

ok now that I got some money/value increase, I can trade Torro Rosso for Williams

Hrmm, given recent trends, I'd keep Toro Tosso. Sure, Bourdais is rubbish, but Vettel seems to be able to bring it home in a solid position, which is more than what Rosberg is doing anyway.

^ That's my dilemma as well, I think Vettel will be able to score a decent amount of points for Toro Rosso, so should I swap Toro Rosso for Renault, I don't have faith in the Renault and was Piquet Jr. performance last week a one off?

Of course this trade off would alllow me to swap Webber for Heidfeld, but Heidfeld was crap at France (was that a once off) and Webber is pretty consistent this year.

:?

Hrmm, given recent trends, I'd keep Toro Tosso. Sure, Bourdais is rubbish, but Vettel seems to be able to bring it home in a solid position, which is more than what Rosberg is doing anyway.
Well remember Rosberg was doing very well in Canada and that penalty just really hurt him in France. Also at least Nakajima is doing a better job than Bourdais.

Swapped Kubica for Hamilton. Hopefully that'll bring me back up.

Your not suppose to help us, you want us to do bad, so you can beat us. Unless that is what you are really doing... :think:

:p

if i wanted you to do bad then I wouldn't have told you what to swap that would have just given you a shed load more points :p

same with my suggestion to l2d

both suggestions have ended up with more points :)

if i wanted you to do bad then I wouldn't have told you what to swap that would have just given you a shed load more points :p

same with my suggestion to l2d

both suggestions have ended up with more points :)

Luckily I bit the bullet and made the changes at the last minute. :)

I made a mistake in forgetting to change my team from France spec into Britain spec. However, I dont think I did too badly.

I made a mistake in forgetting to change my team from France spec into Britain spec. However, I dont think I did too badly.

what that have made much difference?

the rain caused a complete lotto result

Wow, if I get 200 points ill be happy. Kimi "Oh, you change tires at a pitstop?" R?ikk?nen, Fernando Alonslow, Mark "I like to Drive Backwards" Webber, and Niko "I fail at life, but not quit as bad as Massa" Rossberg. What a great and wonderful weekend. And yes I forgot to switch from my France layout.

We have a new leader in PFrocker.

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/07/07/F1_Rd9_08.jpg

I did pretty well this round all things considering.

Woo, I didn't get the least amount of points. Looks like i need to play a little bit of catch up.