I really hate people like this.

Cellos88GT

Car(s)
2 Fox Mustangs and a '00 VFR

Really? Have you thought about the amount of pollution that was made to build the batteries in your pee-ous? absolutely ridiculous...

I have never hit a woman in my life neither did I ever have the desire to.....this could possibly be the exception.

While the owners of the truck weren't exactly perfect examples I would've just put up my windows and recorded her being angry in silence.

If she got angry and struck the truck because I wasn't listening... well good for her it's on video.

Either way I'm very glad I don't run into people like that around here.

I don't care if I go to jail, I want her dead.

I would have never been able to keep quiet like the guy did.

I like how she says "pleasant an' courteous" when just seconds before she's cursing in front of this couples kids. :rolleyes:

I like how she says "pleasant an' courteous" when just seconds before she's cursing in front of this couples kids. :rolleyes:

Prius owner hypocrisy at its best.

Why not just rammake slightly dent on the Priuses? :p

Because he isn't Portuguese. Even if the women is irritating and asinine, you shouldn't damage someone's property.

Wow, a genuine ecomentalist.

The world is full of gobby, obnoxious idiots who are best ignored, since no meaningful dialog will even take place.

:rolleyes:

That woman surely is wrong in everything she does, especially swearing in front of their kids, HOWEVER, I wonder why that guy lets his truck idle with kids on the bed of the truck, I understood it if he wanted to have Aircon inside for the kids but they were all outside, no? :/ I mean, I let my car idle too, but I don't pretend to do nothing wrong, I know it is wrong :p