Idiots + cars = LOL

If Audi drivers are cocks, would deliberately ramming one be a swift kick in the balls?

[video=youtube;Z-ZoCIMqIaI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z-ZoCIMqIaI#![/video]
I would have gotten up and punched that guy (who was doing the black smoke spewing) squarely in the balls. Or the face. Possibly both.

Now that the snow has really hit:

Ummmm.....

I assumed it was a Lada with 60s/70s type headlamps as seems common from videos shot there. Those era headlights suuuuuuucked just that bad.

Ummm did the camera car have the lights off?

I thought that too until they illuminated the guy in the road.

I want to know why it took that guy almost a whole minute to get out of his car and check on the condition of the man he just hit.

I thought that too until they illuminated the guy in the road.

I want to know why it took that guy almost a whole minute to get out of his car and check on the condition of the man he just hit.

Shock probably? His woman was obviously very upset. And let's be honest: The condition of the guy he hit? "Dead", with 99 % certainty.

When you have an accident sometimes (or most times) you are in shock and can't do anything. I experienced that first hand when I had my head-on collision with another car: afterwards I have been told that I behaved very irrational, but I can't remember anything. I assume the same goes for this situation, albeit the driver was just too shocked to get out of the car.

This one is from polish rally of motoring journalists. Unfortunately they drive classic cars. I`m in tears now: