Idiots + cars = LOL

It looks like parts of Russia got slammed by record November snow, so much that it made the news here in the US. Some areas got hit with rain over the snow, followed by freezing temperatures.

So a new compilation should be up in a day or so.

I can understand that part, but for me...when my car finally gives up the ghost:

I intend to enter it in some kind of demolition derby or LeMons race. When my cars are finally no longer worth driving, I honestly wouldn't feel comfortable selling them to someone to actually drive. My conscious wouldn't let me sleep at night. :p

That was my plan for the Audi at first, now it's the same plan for the Subaru. Once it's time to get rid of it I'm taking it to a rally cross or some such :p

- - - Updated - - -

It looks like parts of Russia got slammed by record November snow, so much that it made the news here in the US. Some areas got hit with rain over the snow, followed by freezing temperatures.

So a new compilation should be up in a day or so. Russian population is about to hit a steep decline

FTFY

Does anyone know the source for all the videos in the Russian video series? I assumed he worked for an insurance company.

I have no idea really. You might ask him on his account there.

I'm guessing that people send in their stuff to get put on his channel as I can't see it being used without their permission.

Meanwhile in Russia weird shit is happening.

Probably another nuclear power plant blew up and we will learn of it in the next couple of days :p

Could be northern lights.. but doesn't really look like that either

Most likely lightning hitting a radio- and celltower.

Aliens?

Thor

I'd be more concerned at how long it took him to get it going again. I counted - 9 whole seconds. :no:

[video=youtube;jOqfge-R2eY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOqfge-R2eY[/video]