INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Welcome everyone! :)

The yellow box told me to introduce myself here..

... Hi! im Roofbacon, 24 years old and i drive a 2011 Fiesta Zetec-S, when i have a moment i'll take some pictures of it next to some bacon for proof of ownership.

Hey everyone, I'm Connor...Lifelong motorsports nut here, do some road racing myself in SCCA. I own an E39 M5, which has been my dream car since they came out. Also big into motorcycles, street and track. Look forward to contributing here, seems like a pretty cool forum!

Hi all, I'm Kyle. I started watching Top Gear about two years ago when I accidentally stumbled upon it scrolling through the channel guide on TV. It was the episode when they took the Ferrari F430, Zonda, and Ford GT to France. I loved it and have been addicted ever since. I live just outside of Toledo, Ohio and we have a driveway full of cars, '10 Chevrolet Equinox, '10 Hyundai Elantra, '11 Lexus RX350, '11 BMW 328i Convertible, and '11 Infiniti G37x.

I didn't realise you were a new member when I posted in the Flickr thread, you just fit right in.

:welcome: and the Mustang looks good. :D

So hi! I'm Sander, living in the Netherlands at the age of 21, and unlike most of the people here, i DO have access to the BBC by cable television ;)
Been watching TG since S07, after watching all the challenges off YouTube. Most of the English I speak is due to Top Gear i suppose... :)

Hello all, I am Shawn from the state of Maryland in the USA. I started watching Top Gear when i went to England for a trip to meet some online friends about 3 years ago, and I haven't been able to stop watching. I been able to covert some of my friends that doubted a show made in England could be this good.

im noha, im 15, live in scotland n i love top gear! my friends all think its weird but i dont care, been on this site alot but never actually posted anythin so thought i should probably start here cause the yellow box told me to :)

Last edited:
Welcome Everyone! :D

Hi, I'm Helen from Scotland. Big TG fan and usually lurk here but maybe I can add some info or amusing quip to the boards. Cya round hopefully :)

My introduction: Hello! I'm Val. Fan of Top Gear. I live in New York State, originally from the UK. Dream car: Zonda!

I am Bob from Hong Kong, living in Vancouver,
die hard fans of top gear since 5 years ago, have watched every single episodes for at least 5 times!!!
love the old porsche challenge and the old supercar challenges the most!!! hope this will get me out of the probation list!!!! =]

Hello and welcome ppl!!

:welcome: to FinalGear!

Some simple things to help you get started. Please note the location of the FAQ and Forum Rules. A quick read of those will mean you are less likely to be removed before you even get started. That could be an understatement, but might at least save you from some of the more irritating gaffes that will induce the ire of others. Well, most others anyway. Might also save you being banned :razz: Random posting and thread creating just to increase post counts will be :mad: upon.

If you're having issues with the forums (ie the message boards), and have read the FAQ, check here first. It may have already been reported. Issues with the site (FinalGear.com) go here. Don't confuse the two, or the man who-shall-not-be-named will get all cranky.

Not-a-dudes, for a pink username, go here. Be prepared, there are some lovely persons of the male persuasion who enjoy welcoming the new girls on the block. Posting your pic in here will also draw attention. So be prepared. Apparently some of the guys have never seen a girl before. :lmao:

To edit your profile, go here.

For posting your cars, please read the rules first. Claiming ownership of what isn't yours is punishable. By flogging and then death. Then exposure to sunlight. And eviction. And whatever else can be dreamt up.

Also, don't forget the search function before posting or creating new threads. And please think before bumping really old threads! Necro-ing threads usually gets you nothing but red blobbies, aka rep. And no, don't ask about rep. Use the search function.

There is an IRC channel. Put on some thick skin before you venture there first though. And armour. Maybe some mace too. It's dog eat n00b in there. But we can play nice. Sometimes. When we're asleep.

- ashspet

and valn - any Zondas found roaming around here are mine. ;) Just sayin'

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

I am Martin a 20 year old guy living in Finland. I own a BMW e36 328 m-sport. I`m die hard Top Gear and motorsports fan.

Hello all, I am Andrew, currently in Afghanistan and I live in Dallas.
I've always been obsessed with cars, modified a long list of cars growing up. Brought them all to powerhouse standards as a hobby, and sold them at their prime for a profit. 2 seasons of SCCA spec Miata (MX-5) amateur racing. I've seen every episode of Top Gear since Clarkson showed up for series 1, I want to go to an episode filming!

just for fun, my list of cars:
'86 Toyota Tercel; '96 Ford Contour (Mondeo) 2.0L; '92 Mercury Tracer Wagon; '98 Ford SVT Contour (Mondeo ST200); '98 Ford Taurus SHO V8; '97 Mazda RX-7; '72 Oldsmobile "Hurst" 442; '97 BMW Dinan M Roadster; '91 Buick Century 3.3L (current); '77 Ferrari 308 GTS (current)