Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

It's a weird little garage with a whole bunch of (mostly Opel) weirdness, in various states of repair/returning to earth. I should go back and do a proper photoshoot. He does have other awfulness though (a horrible Xsara Picasso comes to mind)

That Ritmo must have been frozen in a block of Ice for the last three decades, I have no explanation otherwise how that thing is still intact. :LOL:

That looks like "we have a Fiesta at home". And given how bad that generation of Fiesta is, that's saying something...

That Ritmo must have been frozen in a block of Ice for the last three decades, I have no explanation otherwise how that thing is still intact. :LOL:
Not ice, that would be wet and might have salt in it. Rock, solid rock is the only thing that can keep an old Fiat from rusting. Maybe it's a plastic replica. :p

Dafuqs this thing?
Chinese nonsense or something decent?

IMG_3391.jpeg

C'mon, with a "Glory" moniker it has to be some chinese nonsense... :razz:

Apparently it's a Fengon iX5. From the "220T" moniker I guess it has the 150 hp petrol in it with 220 Nm of torque, hence the "220T" because Torkwe is more importanter than everything else...

Reactions: lip
Mon Putte, French for "my bitch".

I'll see myself out...

^true, although it has slightly different spelling "pute"
This a dealer sticker, the company is called "Mon" in the town of "Putte"

Also, because chinese and unknown, I was expecting this to be powered by the electricities, but apparently it's not.
I'm now noticing the LPG sticker aswell, which means it will have even less than the 150 hp claimed, because LPG makes it run worse/slower

This is kinda badass with the chrome ‘eyelids’

Looks like a restomod, saw no exhausts so possible electric?

IMG_3418.jpeg

Reactions: lip
This is kinda badass with the chrome ‘eyelids’

Looks like a restomod, saw no exhausts so possible electric?
I believe you could/can even get this conversion at Citroën as a limited edition thing. The company that makes those panels even makes them under license and make these conversion "bodykits" for a couple of types of Citroën vans. https://en.caselani.com/

Probably removed it for the trip, even with smaller narrow tires it can really restrict your view.
Yeah I couldn't drive with a wheel on the front, the idea did cross my mind when I had the SIII. The spare was originally mounted on the bulkhead like this one and it just got in the way, options were bonnet mount or a rear swingaway carrier (wasn't going to mount on the door itself). Went with the rear carrier.

Really nice and tidy Series III though.