Post a pic of yourself

https://pic.armedcats.net/r/ra/raptorjesus/2011/05/30/219470_805198773065_2406220_40428088_2914156_o.jpg

Friday before heading out

She needs to be quoted.

All I can think of now is an almighty bike crash in the background as you're looking in to the camera.
Calls for a photoshop.

:lol:

I was taking the pictures during the looooooong pauses between races.

She needs to be quoted.

Actually i think RJ looks much better-dressed then her. While she seems to have a good figure, she simply lacks the amount of boobs needed for the dress. That's not to say her boobs are too small or that bigger boobs are better - the dress requires bigger boobs, though.

IMG_20110530_123211.jpg

I need new glasses! :p

She needs to be quoted.

Nice girl, but her sister is even better. Too bad she's 30 and married.

Actually i think RJ looks much better-dressed then her. While she seems to have a good figure, she simply lacks the amount of boobs needed for the dress. That's not to say her boobs are too small or that bigger boobs are better - the dress requires bigger boobs, though.

Yeah she didn't have a bra on, and she's not the perkiest of girls. Bigger wouldn't be needed, they need to be higher up and hold up the dress better.

On the rare occasion that I can get the angle, distance, etc right on my terrible point-and-shoot camera, I really like the color it can make my eyes appear.

DSC02808.jpg

In other news, eye veins look gross.

Redhead, and therefore and automatic :may: "Hello" from me.
Great pic.

Redhead? Can't look too long then, soul may be sucked through computer screen.