Random Thoughts....

Rude of me not to ask earlier, but what was the background to the Star Wars title? :)

Not rude at all! :) As for the title, well...hard to explain without opening a big 'ol economy sized can of worms. Let's just let sleeping dogs lie. ;)

me neither D:

[non-random thought] Grats on the title JH, and +rep to you good sir [/non random thought]

[random thought]

If we had a subforum on sewing, would we have a thread called "the thread thread"

[/random thought]

Am I the only one that writes 90% or so of a post in Debates, and then just closes the tab without posting?

I've been doing it more and more recently, and I'm not sure why. I just wrote three separate posts in three separate threads then didn't post them. They were reasonably researched, too. A lack of confidence in my argument? A feeling I've nothing really to add? Shrug.

I must be the only person in the world who likes the Go Compare advert. I mean, it's supposed to be satire, that's the whole point.

"How much do you reckon they're paying him?"

"He's only a tenor."

:roflmao:, I mean it's a bit cringeworthy, but still. I shows that you're not supposed to take it seriously.

I must be the only person in the world who likes the Go Compare advert. I mean, it's supposed to be satire, that's the whole point.

The point is more that they've had to rush out a rubbish advert in order to compete with Aleksandr Orlov and Compare the Meerkat, which - as well as being actually amusing - has pushed comparethemarket's use up considerably.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKfZ78vuVEI[/YOUTUBE]

:lmao:

I'd like a fun one. I am surprised I have not gotten a teasing beetle related one yet.

Or a penis-related one, haha.

Bwahahahaha...penis!

Something involving a beetle full of dildos or something :lol:

Waiting for TG or Kat's penisbeetle title?

I has a top gear, it just will not arrive for many hours by this download rate.