3) Hoppers Crossing: 115

4) Shepparton: 114

5) Frankston: 110

6) Mildura: 108

7) Mill Park: 102

8) Craigieburn: 96

9) Reservoir: 94

10) Meadow Heights and Sunbury: 93

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-new...-and-towns-named/story-e6frfku9-1225832643032

Yay. Mildura's No. 6.

:lol:

This is a list of where they were busted, not where they are from so it's entirely possible they went to neighboring suburbs

Oh where they were busted *hurr durr drunk*.

I bet where they are taken from is a different story, actually, I know it is lol.

EDIT: OH DERP, just noticed it's not stolen, it's hoon offences.

Carry on.

I hate kids. Why is it so socially unacceptable to hit kids. I would like to be able to beat children. I am bigger than them, that should give me the right to do what I want.

Reactions: TC
Woohoo O-week starts tomorrow!

Sitting in my bed, watching a bit of TV to wake up on a lazy sunday morning, the TV shows stupidy just managed to make me jump out of bed and yell at the TV. In a serious newsreport item they managed to call seafood "fish". Octopus to be exact. They called it "fish that doesn?t stink or taste like fish, and doesn?t even have any fishbones" ...

I?m awake now ... thx TV.

The mistake made here is, that Octopus is called "Tintenfisch" ("Inkfish") in german, wich of course contains the word "fisch" (fish) ... but how stupid do you have to be to then go and call it some kind of miracolous fish that doesn?t have anything normal fish have? It?s not fish you morons! Just like mussels or snails aren?t fish!

Last edited:
Realized I was out of all alcohol related items so I rush doen to Krogers.

While waiting in line...the over head muzak starts playing a song. Once that since Top Gear, I cannot listen to without giggling...

"Boooorn in the USA...I wuz....boooorn in the USA...."

The guy in front of me was reading a motorcycle book off the rack, and without even looking around, starts giggling like an idiot.

I had to lean over and ask:

"So, has that not gone right?"

He dropped the magazine, and shook my hand, and said..

"Gawd...I love that show!" and left. :)

I give up. I am never, ever opening my mouth/writing anything out that I can't delete afterwards again. Scrap the "move to Finland to make a snowman" plans; I'm going to France to be a mime and hopefully get run over by a Le Car.

I wrote something out that I thought was obviously tongue-in-cheek and worth a couple lulz, but nope. Even that got taken the wrong way, and it wasn't even spoken! I feel like such a turd now. I tried apologizing to the offended parties, but I think that just made it worse because I'm an incomprehensible, awkward turd.

So, that's it. Screw talking. Never doing it again.

Get one of those speaking things like Stephen Hawking, then everything will sound great, regardless.

:hug:

Get one of those speaking things like Stephen Hawking, then everything will sound great, regardless.

:hug:
I can't even write lately, though. Even that's come out like gibberish.

No Stephen Hawking machines. Gonna get a beret and start making "fire ze missiles" gestures with my hands...which will probably look like I'm wanking an imaginary phallus and get me in even more trouble.

On second thought...

...hiding might be quite nice.

It?s la car, the car is feminine in France and the feminine Demonstrative in French is "la" ...

:ninja: *runs*
(not safe for coco's parents who used to get very angry at these kinds of things)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fqncj3G6tg[/YOUTUBE]
...end of video.

</terribleflashbackstojuniorhigh>

Last edited:
I like the ad for Windex, or whatever it is, with the magpies and the glass door.

They ring the doorbell, the guy goes into the house, and then they close the glass door, so when he finds no-one at the door and comes back out, he walkes into the glass.

Having this week to relax and hang out with family members has been brilliant.

Now though, its time to switch my head to "serious" mode.