Random Thoughts....

You should of drunk more of the tequilla and that problem would have never occured :p.

{ steals Topgearfanatic's magical boozefridge }

HAI GUYZ, SNOWMAN TRIP IS BACK ON!

{ vomits }

^ lolwut? hahahahahaaaa.

- gets much more...verbose? when drunk

On second thought, more speaking = more opportunities to make an arse of myself. So, nope. Tequila would only exacerbate the problem. Going into hiding, brb.

Last edited:
I like the ad for Windex, or whatever it is, with the magpies and the glass door.

They ring the doorbell, the guy goes into the house, and then they close the glass door, so when he finds no-one at the door and comes back out, he walkes into the glass.

I should do like the pinoclean ad and smear a chicken all over the kitchen tops.

a) Job hunting sucks, nowhere has vacancies and I am worried I am being too picky. That and I haven't got a CV done up yet, something I shall be doing tomorrow. Hopefully.

b) Somebody has done the weirdest mashup I have ever heard of- The Raconteurs (my fave band) vs. Lady Gag (my sister's fave artist). Weird. And it's actually really good. Mind=blown.

I should do like the pinoclean ad and smear a chicken all over the kitchen tops.

That stupid ad grosses me out. I have a 'thing' about raw chicken, especially the feel / look of the skin. Ugh! Consequently I hate handling it, I can't stuff one, just place one piece at a time into the oven for roasting or on the BBQ - anyway using tongs.

b) Somebody has done the weirdest mashup I have ever heard of- The Raconteurs (my fave band) vs. Lady Gag (my sister's fave artist). Weird. And it's actually really good. Mind=blown.

Speaking of bizarre mash-ups...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7bUgQAILSU[/youtube]
The guys from Bullet For My Valentine think it's hillarious.

Can someone please send some snow here? Just a bit is fine....

Can someone please send some snow here? Just a bit is fine....

I think it would be cheaper for you to fly here, we have lots of snow and more on the way in the next week.

It snowed here a couple of years ago. I got caught walking home in it. I was soaked through by the time I got inside. Not pleasant...but it still looks sooooo pretty!

It didn't settle on the ground much, but it was nice watching it fall from the sky once I was inside.

Following up my earlier post with some fun statistics:

Time spent at work today: 15 hours
Time currently awake: 23 hours
Amount of sleep in the last 48 hours: 6 hours
Time before returning to work: 11 hours 45 minutes

I don't even remember the ride home on my motorcycle. That's how out of it I am. What's the opposite of "shit was so cash!"?

Misrabelle, you all look great!
I don't want to sound ungrateful, but why such a small image?

They're all saved off Facebook. From other people's images. I do not appear in any of the photos on my camera.

'k, back from hiding, but still sad. :(

I think this whole "coco should be more social" kick has done the opposite of what it should and actually made me more shy. I didn't think that was possible.

Bajs.

I need to go into work for 10 minutes today. There is an alarm system. My copy of the code for said alarm system is safely tucked away at my desk, at work. I'm going to waist 10 more minutes going in downstairs (where I know the code) so I can trek all over forever just to get upstairs to do <10 minutes worth of work. Grrr @ me!

I've got nuts, Emerald nuts to be precise! Well cashews, whole cashews! Except the broken up ones at the bottom.

Cashews are nuts, duh!

Actually they are legumes. I have to know this, because if I eat certain nuts, I asphyxiate and die.

Oh well, the driver chooses the music - road trip rules.

This is the only album you ever need.

I'm going to France to be a mime and hopefully get run over by a Le Car.

I am afraid they are now either all Le Rusted, Le Dead or Le Burned.

Last edited:
(not safe for coco's parents who used to get very angry at these kinds of things)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fqncj3G6tg[/YOUTUBE]
...end of video.

</terribleflashbackstojuniorhigh>

Why do snotty french people locked up a cage by guys dressed in monkey suits make me happy?

I forgot to ask....hey Coco did you catch the basketball game yesterday?:D