Random Thoughts....

Managed to scrap my car against a post whilst backing out today, and I feel so unconfident about Monday's exam.

Not a good day today :(

:hug: I had my last exam today, so I was sharing your pain over the last few days (and I had a shocker driving out of the petrol station today, came off the kerb and my tyre started bouncing and such, scared me to no end)

Got asked to babysit at the last moment though, so I didn't get to relax afterwards too much. But it was fun, and I am so overpaid for it...

Now I need to find a panel-beater or someone to repaint the car :(

I guess its a good opportunity to get all the other scratches and stuff fixed since my car got keyed in multiple places a while ago, but still, its extra expenditure....

I really liked Brisbane when I was there, although I was only there for four days and only once left the CBD to travel out to Oxley. I'm thinking of going again.
I would consider it more, only it will be school holidays and I don't really want to go where every family in NSW will be going. It just gets busy and unpleasant. And Brisbane is nowhere near as bad as the Gold Coast. I cannot stand that place.

Well you better check out www.southaustralia.com for a list of attractions. I just can't really think of anything that would appeal to anyone under the age of 60.
I've been on that website, I just wanted an honest opinion to go with all the tourism guff. Any places that are sort of historical interest, even if it is old buildings or whatever, are welcome, as I am hoping to take photos at such a location. Also, would you say it is a good idea to drive to Kingston SE along the coast? My dad tells me that the limestone coast is a very worthwhile thing to see, but then he is a geologist and spent the last holiday he went on staring at rocks for half an hour at a time.

As for Kangaroo Island, it makes me wonder why all the places schools go on excursions to/accept school excursions are run by people who hate kids. It seems to be more common than not. They all seem to be insufferable bogans with gruff demeanours, in my experience anyway.

^ :cheers:

This is the umpteenth night I've been unable to sleep at a regular time. I'm worried. My mind seems to be disturbed with too many thoughts of so many things going on.

I'm beyond exhausted and can't even keep my eyes open when I'm up. But in bed I can't keep em closed.

...looking like Mr. Burns with tits...

:lmao:

I've been on that website, I just wanted an honest opinion to go with all the tourism guff. Any places that are sort of historical interest, even if it is old buildings or whatever, are welcome, as I am hoping to take photos at such a location. Also, would you say it is a good idea to drive to Kingston SE along the coast? My dad tells me that the limestone coast is a very worthwhile thing to see, but then he is a geologist and spent the last holiday he went on staring at rocks for half an hour at a time.

As for Kangaroo Island, it makes me wonder why all the places schools go on excursions to/accept school excursions are run by people who hate kids. It seems to be more common than not. They all seem to be insufferable bogans with gruff demeanours, in my experience anyway.

I had to check the website to remember what we saw :lol: and I still had trouble remembering if I just read about it or actually went there, I do remember we didn't go to KI because the weather was absolutely crap, really windy, rainy ect. and I get seasick just looking at a boat.
If you are going to the coast you could go to Head of Bight if you're interested in whales.
I honestly don't remember anything remarkable from there, we walked around the city and I remember my knee started to hurt like hell.

Holy hell its Friday already. And I'm still sitting up fiddling with making themes for my iPod...most of which don't work properly. :lol:

Yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh! I get a walk from my first class today!

Boo for the fact that the professor's sick (she's hilarious and the class is quite fun), that it's day 2 of watching Dr. Strangelove (one of my favorite movies ever), and I still have no car to go anywhere this morning. Aughh.

My apartment doesn't have a laundry room, and guess what's piling up? (And smells REALLY BAD because I've been sweating like a pig in this heat?) If I don't get the stupid Failtima back this week, I'm not going to be happy. At. All.

Hmmm...I wish I were better at designing graphics and things. I want to make a complete set of icons for my iPod touch. Every icon set I get doesn't have icons for some of the apps I have, and I'm too retarded to make my own that match the rest of the set. >.< And I'm dissatisfied with every theme I've managed to find or make. I'll admit, things were simpler when it wasn't jailbroken.

The IT Crowd is back tonight!

This is good news!

LP's avvy, now 80% more awesome.

Midsummer greetings from public, frankiess, a random guy & yours truly - slowly getting drunk at public's summer house by the lake.

http://img683.imageshack.**/img683/8050/image0187x.jpg

frankiess - Look at me! I've left the basement!

My mates have found a practical use for a vuvuzela, We use them as a sword substitute.

It's exactly a year since Michael Jackson died.

Funny how times flies when you don't give a shit!