Random Thoughts....

Psst...teletubby warrior got his "neg-reps" only because he didn't like the color green, not because he was a dick to anyone (he's not). ;)

Wasn't there some other story about him challenging the Q (or Viper?) to a rep-related bet and the God in question slightly changing the odds by setting his rep power to "several million" for a minute, negrepping teletubbie-warrior, and then returning things to normal?

And I am done with my spring semester.

*Insert J Jonah Jameson*

Yeah. While France french evolved in metropolitan europe, isolated Quebec french pretty much stayed the same. Old words that are no longer in use in France (many replaced by english loan-words) are still used in Quebec because le anglification can go to hell.

/doesn't actually speak french

Pretty much what he said. Plus I think we (and by "we" I mean the Canadian Frenchies) kinda made up words? *speaks/kinda remembers some of her HS French*

In other news, still having problems with the demon squirrel. He dug up *both* pots of lettuce, the thyme, the pineapple mint and the flowers. We only just found that he bit through the fencing at the bottom of the balcony and that's how he's been getting in. Also found a chestnut he brought in. Did a temporary measure of blocking the hole but I swear if I see that damn thing I'm going to pitch one of my old marbles at his furry little head.

Oh I am friends with someone or two from Quebec. Their french does seem quite different from other forms of French. They have definitely told me that it's quite different because it did not change like European French did.

(Also, if you look at it even if you can't understand it and you compare it to "normal" French, it does actually look quite different, as this person primarily uses it on their Facebook along with their friends.)

Whoa. That was a horrible last few pages, I think I might have to go stick my head back in the sand. You people are crazy :p

My roommates must be out at their Graduate "end of the year" party dinner celebration things or something. One showed up to drop her stuff off and feed the dog, then she left. The other one's been gone all day. o_o

Cool: My brother calls me from Texas because he wants a copy of one of my photographs as a center piece for his new house.
UltraCool: I took the photo almost a decade ago and he still remembers it.

Hmm, just noticed that Blind_Io's post count surpassed the number of days that I've been alive about 1500 posts ago. :blink:

Obviously that makes him your father.

Last edited:
Wasn't there some other story about him challenging the Q (or Viper?) to a rep-related bet and the God in question slightly changing the odds by setting his rep power to "several million" for a minute, negrepping teletubbie-warrior, and then returning things to normal?

iirc he challenged Q and Q responded appropriately (from #gear stories)

Ok watched my first episode of "Doctor Who" which was "New Earth".....and what the what that is a crazy show. Cat people, giant heads, a screwdriver that appears to be a screwdriver in name only...but it was awesome!

Head Of Bo perhaps? ;)

Face of Beau, I believe.

Face Of Boe it was. I stand corrected.

So...the birthday news was not good. Couldn't be much worse. :(

And, browsing through/coming a bit late to the earlier drama, it's my understanding that being oneself isn't entirely the issue here. The perception of showboating it is.

But, whatever. More important things in life than fucking silly quibbles on a message board. Seriously.

Hmm, just noticed that Blind_Io's post count surpassed the number of days that I've been alive about 1500 posts ago. :blink:

Also, speaking of weather:*snip*

I have that pic as background! \o/

So...the birthday news was not good. Couldn't be much worse. :(

:comfort:

And i agree with the other stuff you wrote too!

Last edited: