Random Thoughts....

Can somebody PLEASE knock some sense into these kids?! It's a joint presentation of four people that should fit into 30 minutes, for God's sake! The detail that you want is supposed to go into the ten-page paper that each and every one of us is supposed to write! :cry:
Guess what half of the group didn't get to do today... :rolleyes:

Capture.PNG

So I'm in a national telly ad for all of a few seconds, attempting to throw shapes like a complete knobhead. :mrgreen: You can't miss me haha!

That's great! Today, Foxy Mobile - tomorrow, who knows?

After all, look who else got their start in commercials -

There's Buffy's Sarah Michelle Gellar:

Jack Black:

And Naomi Watts, for Tampax: :yucky:

AAAAAAUGHHHH MY NEIGHBORS ARE SHAGGING AGAIN

- not amused and needs sleep

Reactions: MWF
When you can read that post in your head in Coco's voice the word "shagging" is hilarious! :lol:

Not funny necessarily but it becomes so when an American says it since to my knowledge it's not part of the common vernacular over there.

When you can read that post in your head in Coco's voice the word "shagging" is hilarious! :lol:

Not funny necessarily but it becomes so when an American says it since to my knowledge it's not part of the common vernacular over there.

THIS.

"Shagging", said in a Texan accent must sound soooo wrong.

And yet oddly appealing.

I just achieved something impossible. I got forms that I needed from the citizen centre, 15 minutes after opening hours. I was not sure if the universe would collapse around me when I got them, but so far everything seems fine ...

Be honest, you were armed weren't you?

THIS.

"Shagging", said in a Texan accent must sound soooo wrong.

And yet oddly appealing.

Coco has a southern accent?

In the words of George Takai: "Ohhh mmmyyyyyyy"